Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By jindujun Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:57 am
well yea.. got this beauty installed a new backlight and a floppy emulator.. its kinda works I guess, but I dont get any digits letters or pixels on this screen as you can see and I'm really frustrated by now.. could anyone pls help me? I'd be so thankful! anyways.. little shoutout to the community, looked up a lot of things here already and I'm glad to be part of this now.. unfortunately this is my first post:(:D so.. if you have any idea how to solve this, REPLY!:) :worthy: (cant upload the picture via phone right now:/ )
By Horseclick Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:02 pm
jindujun wrote:well yea.. got this beauty installed a new backlight and a floppy emulator.. its kinda works I guess, but I dont get any digits letters or pixels on this screen as you can see and I'm really frustrated by now.. could anyone pls help me? I'd be so thankful! anyways.. little shoutout to the community, looked up a lot of things here already and I'm glad to be part of this now.. unfortunately this is my first post:(:D so.. if you have any idea how to solve this, REPLY!:) :worthy: (cant upload the picture via phone right now:/ )

was it working before you installed a new backlight?

if so check your cable connecters from motherboard and the connecter that plugs inside the screen (its housed inside the screen casing.