Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By Boosimasjohnson Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:14 pm
No serial number on file, just wanted to post how much I miss it.
Purchased for $250.00 at a pawn shop twenty years ago when I was 13! The harmonic table cc layout and a modded electro harmonix freeze and HOG was the best pairing I've had to date. This is all.

Joshua
By davehate Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:41 am
I know it's not something you can do now but ...

I put gps trackers in every piece of equipment I own.

Turntables ,mixers,monitors,3000,2500,etc.

I highly recommend anyone who values there lab to do this...I can check where my shit is within a 5' radius at all times..not that I do lol...but if some **** was able to get past my dog and somehow come up on my shit..I'd be at his door within the hour.
By TheUnfuckwithable Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:57 am
davehate wrote:I know it's not something you can do now but ...

I put gps trackers in every piece of equipment I own.

Turntables ,mixers,monitors,3000,2500,etc.

I highly recommend anyone who values there lab to do this...I can check where my **** is within a 5' radius at all times..not that I do lol...but if some **** was able to get past my dog and somehow come up on my ****..I'd be at his door within the hour.

That´s a dope idea!

How do you power the trackers? If with batteries, how long do they last? Which trackers are you using?
By davehate Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:31 pm
mr_debauch wrote:how affordable is that?

I believe they are twenty a piece...I get them for free From work..we put them in all our expensive tools(construction) because tool theft is huge).. no batteries..they are the size of a dime and can be mounted inside easily with glue/tape..

I'll get product info tomorrow at work.