Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By sgo csid Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:51 pm
Hey guys I'm looking for a mpc 3000 vga expansion, anybody have one they can sell, or can point me in the right direction to find one?
By JUKE 179r Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:32 am
The VGA assembly is extremely rare. Keep looking on eBay.
By JUKE 179r Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:01 pm
There's an MPC3000 VGA kit on eBay going for the ridiculous price of $600. :shock:
By richie Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:49 pm
Yeah that person who is selling that can eat a dick.
By richie Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:08 am
How does that even make sense?
By sequoia1232 Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:44 pm
What doesnt make sense is you disrespecting a stranger. What do you care what anyone sells stuff for? Dont like the price, dont buy!

What did it cost new?
How many did Akai sell?
Where else can you buy one?

Mind your own business unless you have something productive to say.

This old stuff isn't for the broke, or faint-hearted!
By richie Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:16 pm
It's no coincidence you are responding all sensitive to this thread.

Like I said, that person can eat a dick. And since that person is you, I've decided you should eat 3 dicks.

How is that for constructive?
By sequoia1232 Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:25 pm
Nah, B! This is Leland Jones and my ebay is Sequoia1232. I also didn't sell the $600 joint in question the other day.

Internet thuggin!? Im pming my #, holler and speak like a man.
By richie Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:27 pm
So it must be a coincidence that you and the only person on eBay selling the VGA expansion are in the same location?

Also - Thanks for the invite but I'm not your type. I suggest you stick to your grindr app if you want to talk to other men on the phone.
By richie Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:34 pm
Wait I get it - is this where the next thing you are gonna say is "I double dare you"

I realize the internet is a place for the lonely to congregate but wanting to talk on the phone with someone that gave you a direct order to eat 3 dicks is kinda weird.
By richie Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:05 pm
Complete failure on your part. Nothing homophobic was said here. If anything, I only encouraged you to explore your lifestyle with those that are more likely to reciprocate your advances.

Btw for anyone else interested: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Akai-MPC-3000-I ... 2738497555

If you're not the person who is selling the VGA (mere coincidence that you're both located in the same area) then why the f*ck do you care what I or anyone elses' opinion on the asking price? The audacity of people on an mpc forum to have something to say about a stupid price right? The bigger question is why you care enough to go and pm me your # to talk about it further? Now look at you - trying to be the "moral" police backfired on you.

Or was the "dick" thing the issue with you? If I substituted dick with sausages or hotdogs, or even tofu hotdogs would that have been more satisfactory? Why don't you have a look at the other thread for "Stupid Ebay Prices" and spend the day defending every post on there too?