Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By peterpiper Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:35 pm
duumat!c has supadope beats IMO. No matter what his opinion is. I love gritty beats and 99% of the lofi plugins are pure shit compared to real converters and the other limitation a SP has but break it down to numbers like 12bit is short thinking IMO. EPS16 can sound very nice and gritty so can the FZ1 so can old ISA soundblaster soundcards so can a software sampler that use "raw" sample playback instead of interpolated sample playback.

peace
By Lampdog Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:12 pm
Part of this goes to what I mentioned in another thread. Different gear makes you feel different and it affects your beats. Your skill is still/always there but your beat style, quality, sound, "FEEL" may sound different There is no getting past that imo.

Still, can't stay the same forever.
By SEMS Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:10 pm
cunoSvaa wrote:thats what Id rather hear about... why PR gives no love to the SP community nowdays seems like some lowkey beef haha and if you know him or have done any biz with him you know he can be a bit... umm particular or come off as a dick. (or maybe he just said it in the INI album... on Square One)

First off, hilarious thread. My guess to why this is, is just because he's sponsored by Akai. I don't know that for fact and I don't know if that's the true reason, literally just a guess or an assumption.

The unused beats on his IG off the SP are absolutely ridiculous though.