Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By hung Fri Sep 12, 2003 7:45 am
question:
what's wrong? The screen is dim (don't think it makes a difference though)and when you turn it on, a few minutes later an error that says "software bug type 06h" turns up. btw... i don't think that the OS has been upgraded to the 3.01 Roger Linn version (so that makes it 2.01? i don't know if this makes a difference either). as far as i know the disk drive has been replaced as well, is connected, and is in working order....

can this OS problem be fixed and how? any responses would be appreciated...(i know there's mad tech heads on this site)

peace.....hung

By hung Sat Sep 13, 2003 3:20 am
damn nobody knows the answer to this one? shiiiiiiiit.....am i screwed or what? help a brother out please!

:?: :( :?:

By elmacaco Sat Sep 13, 2003 9:17 pm
ask akai

By mpc3000 Tue Sep 16, 2003 1:56 pm
"auction ends in 2 days"

haha!

Why don't they just say from the start "I say this on EBAY and wondering if it can be fixed"?

Ebay was the best thing that ever happened to people like me that worked in repair shops. We got so much useless broken stuff from people buying stuff on the `bay. To make things even worse, they usually tried to `fix` it themselves, but only making it worse. That called for the special `surcharge`.

Buy it, send it my way. I'll give you an estimate for $30.

Ha!

By jrides Tue Sep 16, 2003 5:57 pm
I wondered if anyone would get a kick outta that one.....LOL.