Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By alarm Fri Sep 19, 2003 1:44 am
what module has the best, funkiest, deepest synth keys for hiphop (ala beatminerz, jay dee, etc.. ). there must be one that is the best?

thanks
By Blaz4me Fri Sep 19, 2003 4:04 am
I use EMU Modules what you're most likely looking for is the Mo'phatt. The Mo' phatt is one of the modules I use and that I have blown out with the ZR Coakely & Fine Pianos ROM. Trust me this is a most defenite bangin combination. Both have some cold az bass samples/instruments, synth parts, arps, guitars, drum sets and one hits not to mention the piano and efx sounds. I could go on and on but EMU doesn't pay me ISH! Oh did I mention the ZR ROM also has the general Midi presets and of course those are of superb quality as well.

By alarm Fri Sep 19, 2003 5:33 am
i have the planet phatt.. but the mo phatt is better? thanks for the reply, also =).. my friend has a proteus 2000 and some of the keys on there sound alright too.. is the mo phatt still better than that also? thanks fellas.

By Blaz4me Fri Sep 19, 2003 2:19 pm
Actually I have the Planet Phat The Mo Phatt The Virtuoso And Again the ZR ROM. I Love my planet phatt I use the hell out the Hi hat in the 0674 Remember kit. the proteus is cool I just never got into it like the others besides most of the sounds in the proteus are in the planet phatt minus the piano and strings. As far as the planet phatt bass you should be using the hell out of the vango bass and the ultimate bass kits.