Share your knowledge on these two classic MPCs
By SimonInAustralia Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:51 pm
n4l wrote:I've got a question: Is it possible to install a CF card reader, with another on my computer so I can load samples from the PC to the card and load the sounds from the card to the MP? Or has anybody ever modded USB-drive to the 3k?

Yes, probably need the MPC3000 Vailixi 3.50 OS to format a memory card so that it can be read by Windows 7/8 though.

There are floppy drive emulators that use USB or memory cards.

You should start a new thread for this, rather than asking in this thread, or search for previous discussion and continue there.
Bystarkreality Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:54 am
that wood grain 3000 is straight grownfolk.
By ascensionmusic Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:54 pm
Longtime MPC2000XL user who always wanted to get into the legacy mpc's. I got the MPC60 on craigslist for like $150 (only defect was a faulty floppy drive). I replaced it with the GOTEK floppy emulator. Then i wanted sorta the best of both worlds and got the MPC3000 a few weeks later.

Some might disagree..but the sequencer on both the 60 and 3000 is much better than any of the other mpc's. The feel is incredible. And I've touched them all at some point. I just wish I hadn't waited so long to have both in my aresenal.

A quick beat on the mpc3000 and my Moog Little Phatty
http://instagram.com/p/gXvNd-QnWj/

A quick beat on the MPC60 and Moog Little Phatty
http://instagram.com/p/dIngmBQnbQ/

Instagram : ascensionmusic
By Serattic Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:42 am
dope ass setup! i see a little Pioneer SA 500A ? great little amp. mine gives noise on the left signal though..
By KOVSHBEATS Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:46 am
InspectaMorze wrote:props to Clint for the sp1200, she's gone to a good home :D

a bit messy, gotta get myself some racks and stands..

Hot setup!
By nu-comer Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:49 pm
Here's my sweetheart, custom wooden panels. LE number:0697, country: Poland.
Sorry for poor photo quality, but I got a crappy camera in my phone.

By Lampdog Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:31 pm
nu-comer wrote:Here's my sweetheart, custom wooden panels. LE number:0697, country: Poland.
Sorry for poor photo quality, but I got a crappy camera in my phone.

No standard mpc looks as good as a 3kle imo.