Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:09 pm
Congrats TT Lab.

Here is battle 109. lab did not leave a list of special rules this week.
So let's say it's pretty open
Samples:
http://we.tl/O0jHGwbU4n

Post your tracks in the Soundcloud Mpc-Forums battle group by Friday midnight UK Time.

Vote thred will be posted then. Good luck.
By Ocular Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:54 am
The linked page isn't working for me...
By nonsense913 Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:21 am
Good samples here. Found out about these beat battles by seeing another beat maker on the Stones Throw forums upload a beat for it. Just added mine to the group and stuck with only the samples provided. Using the mpc renaissance for this one.
By TT_Lab Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:34 am
Yo, scoobylol and nonsense913, would be of help if you post your beat soundcloud link here. For the shake of easyness.I could find the scoobylol's beat (dope beat BTW) but not yours nonsense913.
I guess you can find out how to do that, but if not, just copy the link from the address bar in souncloud and then here click the souncloud icon when you are replying and paste the link inbetween.
Cheers
By scoobylol Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:37 am
TT_Lab wrote:Yo, scoobylol and nonsense913, would be of help if you post your beat soundcloud link here. For the shake of easyness.I could find the scoobylol's beat (dope beat BTW) but not yours nonsense913.
I guess you can find out how to do that, but if not, just copy the link from the address bar in souncloud and then here click the souncloud icon when you are replying and paste the link inbetween.
Cheers

Done sir, and thankyou. Samples only from me, loads of resampling, layering up and FX chains... and as the title suggests I just got a Midiverb 2 for £20 so that was a bit rinsed on this haha.
By MA Beats Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:20 am
Great samples! heres my take on it for this week.... Only used provided samples and overlayed the beat with some Vocals.

By Chillin Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:59 pm
scoobylol wrote:
TT_Lab wrote:Yo, scoobylol and nonsense913, would be of help if you post your beat soundcloud link here. For the shake of easyness.I could find the scoobylol's beat (dope beat BTW) but not yours nonsense913.
Cheers

Done sir, and thankyou. Samples only from me, loads of resampling, layering up and FX chains... and as the title suggests I just got a Midiverb 2 for £20 so that was a bit rinsed on this haha.

Nice DnB. :-D
By nonsense913 Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:56 am
Cheers

Not a problem, I was reading through the rules and wasn't sure if we post them in this thread as well or not. Here's the link to the beat I made from the samples.

By pk1 Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:40 pm
hey nonsense, welcome to the sessions. ya allot of us post the track in here so others can hear prior to vote. its not required, as some choose to hold out.

what ever you like.
By MA Beats Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:14 pm
Kzee Beatz wrote:Great samples! heres my take on it for this week.... Only used provided samples and overlayed the beat with some Vocals.

removed the middle acapella part, so to hear more of the beat itself...