Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:38 pm
congrats Sick!
Samples:
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/LAjEsAclJp1q3q%2FDGIZ7RorXukeiKgmq

rules: make it dope!

beat needs to be submitted to Soundcloud group. by friday night. hungry or i will have vote thread by sat early morn.
i won't be doing any copy past from threads.
IF YOUR BEAT IS NOT IN SOUNDCLOUD GROUP IT WONT BE IN VOTE THREAD. (not yelling at all just please be aware)
kill it fellas!
By ZeroArmada Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:08 pm
These samples are gonna be fun to use! Question: Do we have to use all of them? Or is that at our discretion?
By pk1 Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:44 am
SICK left rules pretty vague. So I'd say its safe to do what ever you want man.
By Oskarr Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:36 am
Dope samples. Hopefully the deadline is pushed back to this Friday, I'm working on something.
By dez perado Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:10 am
how do i post to soundcloud group?

By Elmar Jestro Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:43 pm
Go to your own SC-profile. Under your track is a button named *add to group*. It opens a small pop-up window allowing you to choose the group you want to add it to.

Off course you need to join the group beforehand. *MPC-Forums.com Beat Battles* is the name of the group.

And don't wonder, when the track doesn't appear in the group after you added it, because it's got to be approved by a mod.
By dez perado Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:00 pm
Elmar Jestro wrote:Go to your own SC-profile. Under your track is a button named *add to group*. It opens a small pop-up window allowing you to choose the group you want to add it to.

Off course you need to join the group beforehand. *MPC-Forums.com Beat Battles* is the name of the group.

And don't wonder, when the track doesn't appear in the group after you added it, because it's got to be approved by a mod.

THANKS