Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By JDM2 Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:51 pm
I love these samples that were selected this week. Would you be able to provide the artist names of the tracks?

I could not waste the other sample so I made a beat with the sample that I did not enter. Here is what i came up with.

By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:07 pm
Though it would be rude not to flip these great samples, after an afternoon down the pub yesterday I went home slightly hammered and fired up the 2500 again.

By pk1 Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:58 pm
Hey guys. Just logged on to see who won. Thought kapp was going to finish this off. Pardon I've been super busy. My wife is about to give birth. So I've been trying to get stuff ready. We have to drive back to the city cause we live in the sticks. Anyhow I can't do vote thread from my phone. When I get home this evening I will fire up the vote. Sorry guys. My fault.
By SmokeAndBeers Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:28 pm
pk1 wrote: My wife is about to give birth.

Congratulations! Nothing is more beautiful than the potential of new life!
By Keith's Lard Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:46 pm
pk1 wrote:Hey guys. Just logged on to see who won. Thought kapp was going to finish this off. Pardon I've been super busy. My wife is about to give birth. So I've been trying to get stuff ready. We have to drive back to the city cause we live in the sticks. Anyhow I can't do vote thread from my phone. When I get home this evening I will fire up the vote. Sorry guys. My fault.

Congrats bro
By JDM2 Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:55 pm
Hey P! Don't sweat the beat battle vote. Take care of business at home bro!
By bearhead Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:40 pm
pk1 wrote:Hey guys. Just logged on to see who won. Thought kapp was going to finish this off. Pardon I've been super busy. My wife is about to give birth. So I've been trying to get stuff ready. We have to drive back to the city cause we live in the sticks. Anyhow I can't do vote thread from my phone. When I get home this evening I will fire up the vote. Sorry guys. My fault.

Congratulations and good luck! No worries about the vote thread.
By pk1 Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:05 am
:worthy:

Thanks fellas...

The new little one isnt here yet, so lets get this going..
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:30 pm
Congrats dude, hopefully your bundle of joy will be with you soon :-D

Yo Pk1 we all know how difficult life can get juggling family and work commitments to run the weekly battle but if you get stuck and need someone to help out with the beat battles then shoot me a PM dude. I be glad to help out if I can :smoker:
By pk1 Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:53 am
word. thx brotha.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:19 pm
No worries mate :smoker:
By saltmcgault Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:35 pm

congratulations on the newest member of your family. i hope everything goes well!
Last edited by saltmcgault on Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
By saltmcgault Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:34 am
574X wrote:To get rid of most of the zippyshare scams, :Sigh: install ublock origin.
Sometimes you still have to hit download twice.

i tried that and it worked.. i was feeling like "simple salty" for a minute there haha, thanks for the reply