Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Track?

50%
N/A
N/A
17%
33%
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Tue May 22, 2018 7:39 pm
Let's get down to busy as per normal the vote will run till Thursday (2 Day vote) and obviously don’t vote for yourself

As always all feedback and constructive criticism is welcome, so let these guys know what you thought of their tracks. Can the winner please have a sample ready for us for Thursday, so we can keep these rolling smoothly.

JDM2

dez perado

Psychedelic Schizophrenic

Coz

Oskarr

Good luck fellas :smoker:
By Oskarr Tue May 22, 2018 9:38 pm
Voted for JDM2. All the other beats used the first sample and I thought theirs was the best utilization.
By dez perado Wed May 23, 2018 1:34 am
I went with JDM2 on this one. Was digging Oskarr also but in the end went with JDM2 because of the "sneaky" feeling the beat kind of had. Kind of vibes i like
By JDM2 Wed May 23, 2018 2:26 am
I really enjoyed Oskarr's beat. I gave my vote to him!
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu May 24, 2018 4:33 pm
Well done to THREE2DIGHT for pointing out the date on the battle 200 thread said the 28th when in fact it should of said the 21st. Public apology and a huge sorry if anyone still thought they had another week to enter for this battle. A well deserved kick in knackers is in order for the error on my behalf, my bad :Sigh:

Everyone did a fantastic job with the flip but I went with Coz on this round :smoker:
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Thu May 24, 2018 8:56 pm
Congrats on the win JDM2, hit me up with the samples and rules to get the next round rocking :smoker: (If I don't get them by Friday evening then I will use last weeks winner THREE2DIGIT samples and rules for BB 201)

I will post round 201 up at some point Friday evening
By JDM2 Fri May 25, 2018 3:30 pm
Thank you guys!

Please just go ahead and use THREE2DIGIT's samples and rules for BB 201.
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Fri May 25, 2018 7:50 pm
No worries JDM2 will get the next round up and rocking :smoker: