Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:19 am
congrats to PSYCHEDELIC SCHIZOPHRENIC!

He was wrapped up in the studio and had Salt Rip us some samples:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/k75u43kf8r7u9r9/AACRapJzOCNw5GvqkEP314F0a?dl=0

Normal rules:
Please include the battle tittle in your track tittle.
Post your soundcloud or youtube link here in this forum.

Battle Rolls until the end of Wed The 27th
Lets hear it!
By MPCWeapon1 Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:47 pm
What's up fellas. Cooked up a little somethin real quick. Have a good weekend everybody.

By saltmcgault Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:17 pm
MPCWeapon1 wrote:What's up fellas. Cooked up a little somethin real quick. Have a good weekend everybody.

this shit is clean!! definitely a banger! i’m glad you got thatinterference noise out of that song. i just randomly picked an lp out of my collection and went through it and heard that gem. some 1959 jazz shit.
By Cockdiesel Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:43 pm
Agreed. Mpc still dropping that heat. Them arps are a nice touch.
I’ll see what I can cook up. Let’s see some more fire!
By pk1 Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:54 pm
Just copped the new Apollo album. This kid Locksmith is bringing true mc skills! Here is some real fire to reflect on....

good weekend y'all
By saltmcgault Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:24 am
pk1 wrote:Just copped the new Apollo album. This kid Locksmith is bringing true mc skills! Here is some real fire to reflect on....

good weekend y'all

yea i checked that one out earlier.. never heard of locksmith. then i dove into apollo browns & ras kass.. that’s dope too. then apollo brown and skyzoo’s shit... been bumpin that for the last 2 days.
By Cockdiesel Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:38 am
Kind of reminds me of this Nickelus F song from a few years back. I’ll try to dig it up.
By pk1 Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:13 am
saltmcgault wrote:
yea i checked that one out earlier.. never heard of locksmith. then i dove into apollo browns & ras kass.. that’s dope too. then apollo brown and skyzoo’s shit... been bumpin that for the last 2 days.

never heard him either but really dig how he lays the 16. the vibe is really iLL.
I found Apollo back in 09 with Red Bull Battles. He and 13KT are cpl kats i vibe like. Although i feel this new albums sounds the weakest yet. like old beats.
Ya that Rass Kass is really iLL but the Hussan mackie, Journalist 103(the left), and guilty simpson albums are fuking classics. aint shit better to me type shit. (Make Do - Sweater then wine.. :worthy: :worthy: )
The "Make DO" and 'Skiled Trade' are the firsts. peep those. and 14KT :worthy:
By saltmcgault Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:21 am
pk1 wrote:
saltmcgault wrote:
yea i checked that one out earlier.. never heard of locksmith. then i dove into apollo browns & ras kass.. that’s dope too. then apollo brown and skyzoo’s ****... been bumpin that for the last 2 days.

never heard him either but really dig how he lays the 16. the vibe is really iLL.
I found Apollo back in 09 with Red Bull Battles. He and 13KT are cpl kats i vibe like. Although i feel this new albums sounds the weakest yet. like old beats.
Ya that Rass Kass is really iLL but the Hussan mackie, Journalist 103(the left), and guilty simpson albums are fuking classics. aint **** better to me type ****. (Make Do - Sweater then wine.. :worthy: :worthy: )
The "Make DO" and 'Skiled Trade' are the firsts. peep those. and 14KT :worthy:

i was with a homie tonight at a wedding reception and i asked if he listens to apollo brown and he said that guilty simpson is dope as ****
By Psychedelic Schizophrenic Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:29 pm
Big huge thanks to my man saltmcgault for holding it down with the samples, looking forward to getting busy with them and seeing what I can cook up for the battle :smoker:
By dez perado Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:16 pm
saltmcgault wrote:
MPCWeapon1 wrote:What's up fellas. Cooked up a little somethin real quick. Have a good weekend everybody.

this **** is clean!! definitely a banger! i’m glad you got thatinterference noise out of that song. i just randomly picked an lp out of my collection and went through it and heard that gem. some 1959 jazz ****.

@mpcweapon1-dope beat fam
@saltmcgault- you been blessing us with some dope samples lately. good looking out
By Flowsay Beats712 Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:22 pm
Threw up a lil quickie while the wifey n kids went to a movie. Wasn't really feel like droppin anything this week. But, sometimes ya gotta do it, even when you don't feel like it. Anxiety sucks! I used 2 out of the 4 records. Def gonna come back to them when i am in my zone. Great samples Salt! Congrats on the last round Psych!
By QuickStrike Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:25 pm

Looks like I'm going only old hip hop style on this site. No respect for newage music here