Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Please choose (1) favorite

5%
5%
N/A
16%
N/A
26%
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
5%
11%
11%
5%
16%
By stONy Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:19 am
Aw man, I absolutely cant vote on this one! Too much dope! First of all the sample source was ridiculously ill...I had to go back and save that joint to try my hand at it later once I learn my MPC. Didnt know it was cool to use other equipment besides the MPC or I wouldve dived in. In no certain order here are my comments on some of my fav's...

saadyah tz▾i Sick! Your joint hit the ground with wheels. Just rollin. I would love to here a spitter just go in on that!

drelambo Your version had mad flavor! Extra clean. i loved the way you used the sample that with the "ahhhhh". Head nodder all day!

ThiloniusX The sample you flipped made me go and download the file! Wouldve loved to hear that flipped with a drum. That joint had mad potential!

Obi-Dan-Kenobi OMG! Grizzly! Your submission was hard as f*ck! That sh*t was like being born again and God showing everything you did in your previous life. SMH!!!

GIZABEATS Another joint that went hard to me! Reminds me of the Dj Shadow Entroducing album. That drum roll in there is filthy!

[KappNeffect] Dope! Something spiritual about your take to me. Reminds me of someone's soul going to Heaven and arriving at the pearly gates. Definitely that roll up smoke one music! Love the intro and outro!

Honestly everybody did their thing! I heard some sick drums, crazy effects mastery, ill sample flips, some filthy basslines, etc. Glad I joined this forum. Hearing a lot you guys stuff is mad inspiring. I was starting to get bored with Hip Hop. Coming here was like coming home for real-for real! Peace.
By midi Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:20 pm
i skipped the battle because i hate the sample and wish that track never made it to the jaylib album.the flips on here are amazing tho really cant vote on this
By drelambo Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:55 pm
Really struggling to make my mind up on this one at the moment, definitely liked elements from more than a few entries! Just wanna show my appreciation to everyone who's feeling my contribution, bit gutted that I never had more time to spend on developing the track further, feel like I let myself down a bit! Anyway gonna go back and listen to the beats again, see if I can choose my winner!

Big props to Kappneffect and Stony for the mentions, means a lot!
By saadyah tz▾i Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:03 pm
GIZABEATS dope
Obi-Dan-Kenobi killed it per usual
like a lot of others too lots of different flips was pretty hard to decide but

gave it to NOMAGRÓF

peace
By Gizabeats Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:35 pm
Man soundcloud won't **** work for me right now. There were definitely a few tracks that stood out to me but I can't associate them with peoples names so voting is impossible for me right now.

Thanks for the props though. Also everyone else killed it!! I didn't hear any tracks that I would call bad. So cool to see so many different flips.
By stONy Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:18 am
saadyah tz▾i wrote:
gave it to NOMAGRÓF

peace

Yea, yo....how could I forget! He had one of the most creative flips! Shoutout to him!
By 52:1 Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:58 am
I'm going to be on time for submissions on battle 52. too many ill one's in this one, good work to all!
By TheloniusX Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:32 pm
KappNeffect wrote:ThiloniusX

The past few battle you've gotten my vote, except I gave it to dreamlambo this one....

But damn, bro... Absolutely captivated by your ****!

thanks for the support man, always nice to hear some kind words.
and i gave you my vote man, that was some spiritual stuff goin on in that beat. too dope
By pk1 Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:39 pm
lets get this next one rolling. congrats nomagrof!