Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:09 pm
Been lazy as of late.Bought alot of studio upgrades though.Even bought a flat screen that I haven`t even taken out the box.Got a mackie board too.Copped those 3rd generation Rockit 8`s,still in the box.LOL

Feel like I`m just hording now looking at my purchases.I will get busy soon.

gonna buy a microphone too and see where I`m at lyrically.
By Elmar Jestro Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:01 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:Been lazy as of late.Bought alot of studio upgrades though.

Haha , same here, bought a lot of things the last 4 months, tested most of them with the provided battle samples. Just ran some Silk chops through the filter section of my new Microbrute. Still got a turntable setup and other things to test and use...
By pk1 Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:14 am
dazastah wrote:whats the cut off date /day ?
I cant dl the battle pack...

hey brotha it usually has been a ten day run pardon for not reposting date. so deadline would be the 3rd of march.
and i fixed that link in OG post.

@Midi holler next time i would have fixed that asap. i always test it after i post and it worked when i first put up. i think... :hmmm: any how all ish should be cool let me know if not

i wanted to put some scratches and efx drops but I'm out of time.

here is a viking take on the silk.
By stONy Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:40 am
Thinking about trying to whip up something for this battle. I tried to download the sounds.mp3 but came up with nothing. Is it gone or something wrong on my end?
By pk1 Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:02 am
stONy wrote:Thinking about trying to whip up something for this battle. I tried to download the sounds.mp3 but came up with nothing. Is it gone or something wrong on my end?

i just checked em again and redownloaded. they work for me. anybody else still having problems?
By stONy Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:55 am
Thanks for looking in to it. I dont know why that middle file isnt working for me. I'll just try to make do with what I got.
By jibber Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:14 am
I've used the "silk" sample... resampled a million times through SP and 950... :oops: :vomit: :mrgreen: :roll: :popcorn:

By KappNeffect Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:39 pm
Wait... there is more than one sample? WTF? This was not the best of rounds. Make sure the link is working and the rules are clearer next time.
By pk1 Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:44 pm
Kapp you obviously didn't reread the posts prior to posting your track in here. MIDI posted the new samples in the thread on the first page. After complaints the sample wasn't enough. It has never stopped working. I had repost it in the original post the day after that. If that link didn't work I'd assume you would post for a correction. Or since you have mod stat in here you could have seen that the original link from midi always worked and replaced the broken one. I can only help/fix something that is brought to my attention. It worked fine when I posted it. Ish happens. But a little observation on your part before the blaming roles out would be cool. I do apologize that anybody was having a hard time with links.

To make this a little clearer next time there will not be any adding samples or changing rules once the first post is up. It WILL have everything we need. And if anybody can't work with it then they can just take they ass back to school and wait for the next round when a damn James brown sample is posted.
By KappNeffect Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:07 pm
Oh I did... I can read very well.

"The sample must however..." meaning there is one sample as I can read it.

Plus the other link wasn't working and I figured it was just an alternate download link.

A batter format would have been to post:

There are the samples that must be used:
blah blah blah

I ain't getting on no one, I am just saying...

It's all good though, I will roll with just using the "Silk" sample only.

Good luck, bros.