Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Favourite Flipper ?

N/A
18%
N/A
36%
N/A
45%
By Elmar Jestro Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:30 pm
Personally I'd prefer something with few to no drums right now. Some orchestral / soundtrack stuff or some old bigband ish
By saadyah tz▾i Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:44 pm
congrats odk
unfortunately with this new schedule i always miss the vote because it happens to be during the jewish sabbath and i dont use computers for a day..
was feelin kapps flip and odk was bout to login and give it to dan but its closed :Sigh:
anyway im feelin anything yo haha dont even know if wanna flip anything cuz i just sold my maschine mk1 with hopes on getting the mk2 or studio
we'll see tho maybe ill do a garageband/lpkmini flip :lol:
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:03 pm
saadyah tz▾i wrote:congrats odk
unfortunately with this new schedule i always miss the vote because it happens to be during the jewish sabbath and i dont use computers for a day..
was feelin kapps flip and odk was bout to login and give it to dan but its closed :Sigh:
anyway im feelin anything yo haha dont even know if wanna flip anything cuz i just sold my maschine mk1 with hopes on getting the mk2 or studio
we'll see tho maybe ill do a garageband/lpkmini flip :lol:

Dude try and hold tight on the studio, NI seem to have gone quiet, and I wouldn't be surprised if we get wind of a studio mk2 soon, there is just the controller on ebay for £400, though. few hours left.
By pk1 Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:39 am
[/quote]
Dude try and hold tight on the studio, NI seem to have gone quiet, and I wouldn't be surprised if we get wind of a studio mk2 soon, there is just the controller on ebay for £400, though. few hours left.[/quote]

I agree brotha. They are putting all products on sale right now. From traktor to mk2 with komplete. The last three years they do this and drop new version of all product generally with in the year.

Now that we have the ren software stable you should lean that way you may like the work flo better. I couldn't stand The way you build with in maschine with 5 diff gain points too!
Everything else about maschine is dope though. Solid gear solid company.

Hope it works out well for you. No matter what the new instrument will b.

Obi! Bring some crazy vinyl ish that should be real rare outside of uk. Something no matter the genre, that foreiners would not know...

Congrats!
By CHOPFYT Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:10 am
I dunno bout you f*ckers but I could care less if its a vinyl sample or straight MP3, dont restrict yourself to vinyl or the typical soul, funk crap that eeeveryone and their granny sampled in the 90s...theres a whole world of sounds/music out there no need to use the same old tired shizen :roll: :popcorn: :mrgreen: