Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:01 pm
Alright fellas. I was able to sit down today...and I'm bringing this to the table:

had it set up for some scratching but no time. only outside sounds are a kik, snare, tambourine, crash, and the hats. lots of samples in that "Main Sample". great kit. i tried to use pieces from each part.

:fku:
By Borat Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:54 pm
pk1 wrote:Alright fellas. I was able to sit down today...and I'm bringing this to the table:

had it set up for some scratching but no time. only outside sounds are a kik, snare, tambourine, crash, and the hats. lots of samples in that "Main Sample". great kit. i tried to use pieces from each part.

:fku:

Woh nice one those drums are crazy!
By pk1 Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:17 pm
BEAT HANDLES wrote:Boom Bap!

very dope but still needs to be submitted to soundcloud for voting
By BEAT HANDLES Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:34 pm
pk1 wrote:

Thanks!
I'm blocked in souncloud(MPC-Forums.com Beat Battles:(

I DONT KNOW WHY.......Please Help Me Unblock!
By MA Beats Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:35 am
Kzee Beatz wrote:Dope samples man!! managed to chop up some dope sounds! added my own vocal grunts recorded with my mobile, added bassline and acapella. The rest of the sounds are from the provided samples.

Removed Acapella...vocal skits instead.
By jsf Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:56 am
yo I have tried to add my beat a couple of times to the group on soundcoud but right after, If I click the "add to group" button again, the option is still available, then I try to add it again, it seems to work, but if I check again the option is yet again available.

Edit: Got it, needs approval.
By pk1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:03 pm
BEAT HANDLES wrote:
pk1 wrote:

Thanks!
I'm blocked in souncloud(MPC-Forums.com Beat Battles:(

I DONT KNOW WHY.......Please Help Me Unblock!

ok i tried to look around and i just don't see how to allow you access back to group.
we will be sure to include your track in vote. maybe only tutor can fix your blockage.

its deadline day kids. if you got it submit it!
By bojangles Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:14 pm
pk1 wrote:
its deadline day kids. if you got it submit it!
[/quote][/quote]

I know the deadline is today, but what is the exact time for the deadline? Is it midnight tonight? What timezone?

Thanks
By pk1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:38 pm
Hey Bo I'm not 100% sure. I have been out for a couple weeks and obi has been taking care of the newer timeline. I thought it was just sometime today. I know that doesn't help Holmes sorry. I know nobody want to be rushed to bang out a track and I know it sux when you do... and then your almost done and the fukin battle ended already. Get something banged out. Obi hasn't submitted his yet either.

Let him get on here and clarify the time zone.
By bojangles Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:23 pm
pk1 wrote:Hey Bo I'm not 100% sure. I have been out for a couple weeks and obi has been taking care of the newer timeline. I thought it was just sometime today. I know that doesn't help Holmes sorry. I know nobody want to be rushed to bang out a track and I know it sux when you do... and then your almost done and the fukin battle ended already. Get something banged out. Obi hasn't submitted his yet either.

Let him get on here and clarify the time zone.

LOL Exactly, there's been a few recently that I miss the deadline for by a few hours. Thanks for the info tho
By bojangles Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:47 pm
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:Gave it till Saturday and vote Sat to Sunday, cos the sample went up really late.

Cool!! For future reference, and for this battle as well I guess, what is the cutoff time? Y'all in the land of bangers and mash, so please account for time zone. Thanks
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:58 pm
bojangles wrote:
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:Gave it till Saturday and vote Sat to Sunday, cos the sample went up really late.

Cool!! For future reference, and for this battle as well I guess, what is the cutoff time? Y'all in the land of bangers and mash, so please account for time zone. Thanks

Yeah we need to get that sorted, lets say this week about 18.00 pm GMT which should be about midday in the states I think, then the vote can go up and end on Sunday at 18.00, but we need people ready now!!! with a sample, don't expect to loose, have a sample pack ready always really really helps.
By bojangles Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:08 pm
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:
bojangles wrote:

Yeah we need to get that sorted, lets say this week about 18.00 pm GMT which should be about midday in the states I think, then the vote can go up and end on Sunday at 18.00, but we need people ready now!!! with a sample, don't expect to loose, have a sample pack ready always really really helps.

Thanks! Thats 4pm EST.