Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Thu May 29, 2014 2:25 pm
I edited your post to show your track in player form.

Make sure you submit track to soundcloud group.

For future postings if you just click the "soundcloud" buttoning will put the appropriate brackets up. Just paste your song link in between the brackets and it will show up as a widget so we can play your song from this page.

Welcome to the sessions.
By pk1 Thu May 29, 2014 8:31 pm
thanks for the votes and congrats.

yo saadyah, what happen to that xl you where going to get from a friend? you should be using it.

anyhow here is mine. this is my first track mixed in reaper. been getting back into that daw. and love it. was able to get a couple efx on this track.

used all samples except the fat back brotha, and the breaks. i then incorporated a couple of my personal drums.

:mrgreen:

By bearhead Fri May 30, 2014 6:31 am

Got my track in now.

No outside samples were used. Just the drums and songs that were given in the downloads.

*except for that little fill at the very beginning
By sciguy Sat May 31, 2014 4:08 am
****, I haven't used my mpc in a while...

I just started putting together my beat, and accidentally just went and deleted the whole program, when I was trying to delete a track.
*biggest of facepalms*

And I did it twice, once with the actual program, and once for the empty "OFF!" program that I always make when I want to have a program-less channel. (because the built-in OFF option gets bugged when saving in jj2xl)

:WTF: