Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best beat

46%
N/A
N/A
54%
N/A
N/A
N/A
By pk1 Sat May 31, 2014 1:18 pm
Vote Time.

Please have samples ready this vote thread will only last till sunday afternoon. winner please submit samples and rules to me, or Obi

here are all the tracks.

https://soundcloud.com/groups/mpc-forum ... at-battles

Kzϵϵ Bϵᴧᴛz ✪

saadyah tz▾i

Red Origin

Alexander Aultman

emwu23

Rio DaBeatBenda

Ivoryviking
By pk1 Sat May 31, 2014 2:51 pm
well the beats sound nice. all of them. but nobody but kzee even followed the rules.

no out side vocal sample was a clear rule mentioned twice.

and who did this?

#5. A 2 bar solo {at least 2 bar} of your chopped samples, which should be your main part of song. example: just cut out all sounds but your sample chops. i want to hear your main tune from sample in solo. for at least 2 bars.

other then kzee and i....
By Red Origin Sat May 31, 2014 4:41 pm
Hi,
nice work from everybody! Ty @ Ivoryviking for the welcome! But i have to say that i also made an intro for 2 Bars with the samples given (Just used given acapella too).
Anyway this was fun and my favorites are the Tracks from:
1) Alex
2) Benda
and 3) emwu23
Greetz
By saadyah tz▾i Sat May 31, 2014 6:04 pm
pk1 wrote:well the beats sound nice. all of them. but nobody but kzee even followed the rules.

no out side vocal sample was a clear rule mentioned twice.

and who did this?

#5. A 2 bar solo {at least 2 bar} of your chopped samples, which should be your main part of song. example: just cut out all sounds but your sample chops. i want to hear your main tune from sample in solo. for at least 2 bars.

other then kzee and i....

Um.. I did this. There's a solo of the loop I chopped with the drums I chopped that doesn't have my outside drums or outside bass in it, for two bars, two times during the beat. And as far as breaking the rule of no outside vocal sample having black thought say "word up" didn't seem that disqualifying to me.. I mean that's two words. Beats sound better spiced with a bit of vocal cuts, I'm not talking full accapellas I know how strongly you feel about that one vike..

I voted Alex
By bearhead Sat May 31, 2014 6:24 pm
Wow thank you guys!

I really like how Red Origin flipped the samples. Very different from a lot of the hip hop around here.

Kzϵϵ Bϵᴧᴛz' production is always on point.
By pk1 Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:19 am
My bad fellas. It's not a big deal. I was a little bitchy today when listening to tracks after building thred. My youngest (just turned 3) was being a tyrant this morning. It folded into an all day event. I was just being a crabb before my coffee break.

Nice tracks fellas.

Saadyah ipad track was really cool.

It was nice having some house guys change the atmosphere up.

Bearhead even came with a hip hop track. Nice job.

It was close with me for kzee and rio. That rio track was beastly

But I had to give it to the COW BELL BANGER.

Crazy track kzee. Both of em. Nice work everyone
By bearhead Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:04 am
I added the main sample at the end of the song. Is that not what you meant?

Just out of curiosity, I wasn't sure what you meant haha.