Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Track

9%
27%
27%
N/A
N/A
N/A
N/A
36%
N/A
N/A
By pk1 Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:11 pm
Alright fellas vote time. let us know who brought the fire.

Please get samples ready for next battle. it will be up on sunday evening good luck!

saadyah tz▾i

Kzϵϵ Bϵᴧᴛz ✪

Ed Milligram

Slam53

Keith's Lard

Reefer Madness Production

BlipRockHustler

Alexander Aultman

emwu23

Obi-Dan-Kenobi

all in group here :
http://soundcloud.com/groups/mpc-forums ... les/tracks
By pk1 Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:46 pm
So i just finished listing to tracks.....

I'm one who belives if you don't have anything nice to say keep the trap shut...

so ill try to word this as nice as possible.

this weeks tracks :vomit:

i mean there are some cool ideas, and nice chops but over all i wouldn't want to listen to any of these tracks twice.

i personally didn't dig the sample at all. its been used to many times and i can only hear those tracks when attempting. so i understand.

obi's has my attention cause it was so different then the rest. but..

kzee's was cool. reminds me of a sade track. nice sound quality. but..

Slam53 came alright nice drums. but just an eight bar loop. the chops every 16 was nice. but..

saadyah only has iPad so its kinda hard to do much.

I'm going to give the vote to ED Milli cause i dug his samples chops most. the drums though.. really needed some sonic quality.

so over all I'm not pleased with any of the tracks but this is only my shit opinion. i believe all you guys do great tracks mostly. just not this round. anyway please take this as constructive criticism. and not personal.

i know y'all can bring better music then this.

i had to send the Renaissance out for repair this week so next couple battles from me will be on the XL and the s950. looking forward to sundays sample selection.

peace and have a good weekend y'all.
By saadyah tz▾i Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:21 pm
Man I feel the opposite ivoryviking..
I loved the sample, wasn't a POPULAR one
And I enjoyed the flips
Voted for Alexander again, really digging his production lately
Kzee in close second
By kneebone77 Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:09 pm
1st - Kzϵϵ Bϵᴧᴛz

2nd - Alexander Aultman

3rd - Slam53
By bliprock Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:08 am
yeah thanks for mentioning me pk1, :smoker:
OK thanks for giving us more time to vote to and I voted already.
I liked the sample and like some of the flips to so I am not complaining.
By pk1 Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:57 am
really not sure why the vote pole says monday. i put it for the normal 2 day vote. id say if the votes don't change before ten pm west usa then our man bear head takes it for a round two! nice job dude.

get them samples and rules ready
By Ed Milligram Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:45 pm
:WTF: late again homies :smoker: thanks for the listen and Pk1 thanks for the in depth voting critique, appreciate it..will take head to the sonics ( mixing and mastering is hit and miss for me) also wanted to say Obi would have got my vote, that beat is nice and stuck out for me.. peace all
By pk1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:55 pm
Glad to hear y'all took that ok. I'm just used to having to really decide between two or three beats. I usually rock my soundcloud favorites (which is allot of y'all's battle tracks) more then my own music collection. Or pandora.

All good.