Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who Hit the Spot ?

N/A
N/A
46%
46%
N/A
8%
N/A
By ThobRom Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:29 am
Lol @ Bo.

I like the Dozy one too.
Didn't particularly care for the samples, but as the results testify sometimes turning the screws SQUEEZES that creativity out of ya.
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:27 pm
As soon as I get a sample from either winner or both, then we're talking, if you both would like to combine on a battle that's all good too, got a feeling cats are getting hungry, so break out the whiskers (it's cat food over hear, no doubt our resident christmas tree decoration Bo-Jingles will have some pussy quip, to add :wink: )
By saadyah tz▾i Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:46 pm
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:As soon as I get a sample from either winner or both, then we're talking, if you both would like to combine on a battle that's all good too, got a feeling cats are getting hungry, so break out the whiskers (it's cat food over hear, no doubt our resident christmas tree decoration Bo-Jingles will have some pussy quip, to add :wink: )

I'll be home in like half an hour and I'll pm you my sample Dan
By peeping tom Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:32 am
hey fam.

sorry i Didn’t get chance to vote, I don’t use the internet on the weekend (a self imposed rule) as I use a PC all day at work. It stops me procrastinating.
For that reason, I missed the voting but wanted to say I thought saadyah tz▾I did a great job and gets my vote, which technically means you win :-D

It was a little harder to flip this weeks samples, I didn’t think becaseu there wasn’t anything to grab, but blending the two was hard to do without reaching for those bells!

I used outside bass and a kick drum, everything else was out of the sample pack, thanks for the “yew” sound :-D will come in handy.