Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who Hit the Spot ?

N/A
N/A
46%
46%
N/A
8%
N/A
By Bamma! Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:13 am
Those were some cool samples, I vote for saadyah's track. Although Peeping Tom was a very very close second.
By bojangles Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:57 am
I wasn't able to share mine with the group, don't know why...

Chronic makes you SUPER paranoid!!
Last edited by bojangles on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
By bojangles Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:15 am
bearhead wrote:I voted for my own track because narcissism. :lol:

Nah, not really.

After hearing what you submitted you should've voted for me...your beat was trash... J/K... nah, not really
By bojangles Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:17 am
I'm beefin... who want it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
By bojangles Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:22 am
OBI is a b!tch @ss...I'm turned all the way up!!!! LOLOLOLOL
By bojangles Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:24 am
How dare you... my joint was the flyest...kzee's was ill too tho... the rest of y'all get a fat d!ck to chew!!!
By bojangles Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:25 am
Don't drink and type kids!!!! :WTF: Nevermind me!!! I'm hammered!!!
By Ed Milligram Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:36 am
It was between Peeping Tom and Saadyah, quality flips from both, I voted Peeping Tom. His track had interesting and longer phrases.. smooth refreshing and dope
By bearhead Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:26 pm
bojangles wrote:After hearing what you submitted you should've voted for me...your beat was trash... J/K... nah, not really

My beat was trash?

Okay, fine sure. But this is why... We had to use movie dialogue (which I never do) and the type of samples you supplied, I couldn't find much usable bits in them.

I mean, I think I did a good job with what I was given. Obviously I didn't make a "banger" or anything. And yeah, it is pretty different, and I knew not a lot of people will "get" it. Especially making the movie sample the main piece of the track. But listen to the beat in the background.

I know you're just joking (and was apparently drunk at the time you typed that haha) and I say all that lightly.