Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best track?

30%
10%
10%
10%
N/A
10%
N/A
30%
By pk1 Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:37 pm
Man i really dug these samples. I have a nice little jingle hooked up. but of course not finished. too many chores around the property.

anyway here are our beats this week.

Kzϵϵ Bϵᴧᴛz ✪

DozyBeats

saadyah tzvi

JUNGLE BAP

PrimeXample Productions

D-Skillz Music

emwu23

I-Am-Heisenberg

so winner needs to have samples ready sunday night. good luck everybody
please don't vote for your self. and if you have time please leave feedback on songs.
By pk1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:32 am
kzee.. i probably won't say this right but.. let me try.

i didnt like much about your track. the beat was cool and all. not a big deal...
but still pretty fresh..

{you know i always knock the remix entries in the battles} so what ever on the snoop cappella..

but over all it was super fresh. like word bond. not cause i dint like the other fellas tracks. dozy'z was dope. Heisenberg'z was dope, jungles was real nice...

but your track was real clean. {and personally Fuk Fruity loops :wink: } but got damn
sounded like you had snoop in the booth on your track!
real nice mix his lyrics fit perfect. just pro stat.

very good job..
By peeping tom Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:20 am
liked jungles and khzee !

ODK aka Heinsenberg was nice too.
By MA Beats Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:52 pm
Hey peoplz, just got back cabin from graft (work)!

Thx for the kind words V-King, it's all good! I like fuxin with acappellas whenever I drop a beat even though that ticks off some peeps :).
By MA Beats Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:52 pm
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:Right Chaps ! already got a PM that this battle is done, I take it another vote came in to tie it after I got the message, so I'm going to start the next battle off as soon as I can, Kzee much respect my man !!!

Thx ODK!!
By MA Beats Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:53 pm
peeping tom wrote:liked jungles and khzee !

ODK aka Heinsenberg was nice too.

Thank you Tom!
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:33 pm
Kzee Beatz wrote:
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:Right Chaps ! already got a PM that this battle is done, I take it another vote came in to tie it after I got the message, so I'm going to start the next battle off as soon as I can, Kzee much respect my man !!!

Thx ODK!!

Whos ODK :hmmm: (ha ha)