Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best track?

20%
N/A
N/A
N/A
80%
By pk1 Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:18 pm
alright fellas. here are the beats this week!

SICK THE DRUMGOD

emwu23

MySolutionz

JUNGLE BAP

Ivoryviking

Simple Rules:
no voting for one self.
and winner needs to have samples and rules ready on sunday night.
By pk1 Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:59 pm
jungle - i dig the bass sound. kinda sounds like some huge machine. and i love me some L. Pro. nice job.

My solutionz - other then that annoying hi hat, i dug the darkness of your track. nice filter chops.

emwu - real different. you said you just got an mpc which one did you get?
like how you where changing the pitch, trying something different. was that just pitch adjustment?

Sick - my man nice to hear you back. great track. i dug the chops and can tell you had fun tapping that chopped break.

nice tracks everybody. I'm going Sick with the ticket
By emwu23 Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:40 pm
pk1 wrote:
emwu - real different. you said you just got an mpc which one did you get?
like how you where changing the pitch, trying something different. was that just pitch adjustment?

Hey Pk1,Reefer Madness Production was the one who mentioned he got an mpc I don't know where is his submission...
Actually I'm not using any mpc anymore.I use to have an mpc 1k for the past 5+ years JJOS2XL. I switched to an octartrack at the beginning of this year still learning it though.That what you heard in my track it was switching between the scenes in an octatrack which I set it up and it was pitch adjustment along with the speed of playing of the sample - you can do that on the fly ,really cool.

Cheers
By pk1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:20 am
Yeah and kzee too! Both of their track were not in the soundcloud account. I just realized that.

What up fellas! not sure what happened did you retract your beats? I know kzee was In The soundcloud.
By MA Beats Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:03 pm
pk1 wrote:Yeah and kzee too! Both of their track were not in the soundcloud account. I just realized that.

What up fellas! not sure what happened did you retract your beats? I know kzee was In The soundcloud.

Yeah, deleted mine from SC...wasnt feelin it...voted for Ivoryviking/ you :)
By pk1 Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:36 pm
Thanks fellas. I'll start digging. Unless something changes. I'll post samples in a few hours. Just got off mountain and it's hot as hell down here in the valley. But I have some work to finish out side and then I will get dusty, digging for some sounds.
By ThobRom Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:57 am
I feel kinda bad for emwu.
Had the best or close to the best entries for the last 4-5 weeks but never gets no votes.

Rap is dead,
because people dont like good music anymore.
They just like things and people they've heard of.
By pk1 Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:10 pm
what are you two jabbing about? did either of you vote? looks like only 5 people voted.

ThobRom wrote:I feel kinda bad for emwu.
Had the best or close to the best entries for the last 4-5 weeks but never gets no votes.

Rap is dead,
because people dont like good music anymore.
They just like things and people they've heard of.

says the fukin lame that comes around late, just to comment some sarcastic, rambling bull ish. with a picture of Vanilla Ice. and he says hip hop is dead. this is a battle section. where usually heads that either are part of the battle or Are, periodically. you Thobthumb have not done anything but run your mouth. not once have you submitted a track.
frankly I'm tired of seeing your bull shit comments that usually don't mean anything.

battle, battle me, or battle with the rest of us. but if not go put up random quotes on facefuk. true hip hop is always pumping and has never even leaned towards death.

i think your girl nikki has dropped a new song for you recently. using sir mix allot track for a hook. go bump that in your datsun hatchback, and keep your hip hop alive.

Cause the 5 tracks that were dropped here were HIPHOP!

just don't come here unless you wanna battle!!