Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

who has the winning track

33%
22%
11%
N/A
N/A
33%
By pk1 Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:06 pm
:lol: Obi will pass threw shortly I'm sure. We'll let him moderate. Emwu or whoever can choose the sample.
By ThobRom Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:55 pm
Cool beans.
4 days from start.

I'll be checking,
make sure we're both aware starting.

Emwu sample, obi official set the gate!
4 days.
By ThobRom Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:22 am
I'll post my beat to my same mega account.
Let the battle votes finish,
you and me start on Monday?
By primeXample Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:44 am
Kzee Beatz wrote:primeXample - That middle part was officially dissected and served well!

Thank you sir.

emwu23 wrote:PrimeXample Productions did not like middle section but the rest is interesting.

:WTF: :hmmm:

What was it that you did not like?

ThobRom wrote:I'll post my beat

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
By ThobRom Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:30 am
primeXample wrote:
Kzee Beatz wrote:

ThobRom wrote:I'll post my beat

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Your beat was garbage san diego.
I was trying to be nice and not say anything specifically about it.

ivory vikings beats are at least average.
By emwu23 Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:21 am
emwu23 wrote:PrimeXample Productions did not like middle section but the rest is interesting.

:WTF: :hmmm:

What was it that you did not like?

My apologies man,it was just 4 sec of bugs bunny which I did not like,
my bad sorry :oops:

I am gonna prepare the sample for you Pk1 and ThobRom

There you go ,PK1/Obi could set it up later in a proper way

http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/95249343/file.html
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:15 pm
I voted for Krakenjungle.Dope work by all this round.*EDIT*

realized the voting button is no longer available.Looks like a three way tie???
By pk1 Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:35 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:I voted for Krakenjungle.Dope work by all this round.*EDIT*

realized the voting button is no longer available.Looks like a three way tie???

Yeah sick the vote thread is only for two days. And I agree krak was crack. Let's get the next one rolling. Sick pick a sample and rules. Pm em them to me. And I'll get 78 rolling.

Good battle this week. You guys even got some side entertainment! :lol:
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:24 pm
ThobRom wrote:I'll post my beat to my same mega account.
Let the battle votes finish,
you and me start on Monday?

Yo I would quote on the message where your calling peoples beats out, but you seem to like quoting a bit.

Well when you finally make something for us to hear then we can compare it to so called wackness, keep it civil, and we don't have to ban you, carry on posting needless comments, and wasting my time to come in hear and moderate a grown up (Maybe your not ? would explain a lot). And it will be looked at.

This is a beat making community that pushes each other not a fanboy club where our noses are brown from being inserted into each others bum holes. You pull that comment out the bag you insult all of us, got it ? you end up distancing yourself from a group you seem to be trying to get involved with. Which will end in a tantrum from you and never to be seen again, see it all the time.

the votes winning, followers on soundcloud, are not what it's about, it's about making MUSIC, after this battle I think you should only post in here if your going to join in or vote sensibly, or start contributing something that is not some random waste of time.

I will set up your 1 on 1, just waiting for the sample at the moment, and you can put your energy into that rather than replying to every comment everyone else has made.

You may want to respond to this but it's pointless I've stated how this is going down, change or lose out, it's pointless because I won't read it, not out of rudeness, but there really is no point in putting my energy into this any more as I am having to pull rank as a moderator "I am telling you" I'm not here to discuss, there is no conversation, there is no argument, that is why I will not reply. So I don't want to see Battle 77 posts in 2 weeks time at the top of the page again as you have decided to comment, completely out of place.

you've taken 3 pages up on nonsense, I'd save some for this beat, and after running your mouth, you better knock something really good out !! good luck.
By pk1 Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:51 pm
on the official battle 78...

sick might be working and not see the post about him getting samples and rules. if i don't here from him ill get 78 rolling fellas. pardon the hold up. none of expected a tie.
By ThobRom Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:03 am
Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:
Yo I would quote on the message where your calling peoples beats out, but you seem to like quoting a bit.

Really?!
Thats all you've got?

Quoting me out of thread for an angle?

And YOU'RE IN CHARGE OF THE BEAT BATTLE?

Thats not good IMO.

I think me and ivory have agreed to disagree.
Do me and you have to have a beat battle to?

Because you're not all that much better then ivory.
By hok-2 Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:18 am
Everybody is still putting in good stuff.
But I'm not sure that the vote is coming out based on good stuff.[/quote]

Word up mate
I've seen dope beats go unoticed in favour or what I'd call wack
But that's musical taste, and somtimes these battles barly get as many votes as the entries.

I think you all should start rapping on them
What else do you make a beat for?

Get me.

Get your beats up man, that's what this is about
So we can all fine tune our art & learn from each other.
By ThobRom Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:24 am
hok-2 wrote:I think you all should start rapping on them
What else do you make a beat for?

I'm not sure if your referring to me.
I've never been good at rapping.

I've always been a rapping enthusiast,
but not good at rapping myself.

But I did cut teeth making beats for rappers,
so I have a tendency to leave them "open".
By TYPO Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:51 am
Going to have to give it up to ThobRom for 0 **** given.Shine on you crazy diamond.