Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:10 pm
ok fellas i just found the illest **** samples. I'm so hyped i couldn't help but want to come here with them. very few samples ever used from these guys. i want to wait to expose name until monday. maybe winner will let me ad sample with their rules. then you can get to using their whole damn discography. cause this ish is ILLy!!

ill start ripping vinyl this afternoon.

honestly, at first i was like "muhahahahah!" like a mad scientist who just realized he had the power to take over the world. But i instantly thought of you guys. let me get back to this record. i could be over hyped on the first couple tracks. :mrgreen:
By JohnnyBOLTS Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:23 am
pk1 wrote:ok fellas i just found the illest **** samples. I'm so hyped i couldn't help but want to come here with them. very few samples ever used from these guys. i want to wait to expose name until monday. maybe winner will let me ad sample with their rules. then you can get to using their whole damn discography. cause this ish is ILLy!!

ill start ripping vinyl this afternoon.

honestly, at first i was like "muhahahahah!" like a mad scientist who just realized he had the power to take over the world. But i instantly thought of you guys. let me get back to this record. i could be over hyped on the first couple tracks. :mrgreen:

If your find is as hot as you say they are im excited to hear them. i love a good sample, respect for sharing and being a good digger too :worthy: im working on getting me a dj mixer so i can start ripping my own(parents) vinyl
By ThobRom Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:17 pm
Why do you hate trap?

Admittedly its somewhat garbage,
but its also the hottest thing in rap music these days.

Jazzy Jeff is playing trap.
By Chillin Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:26 pm
I found many sampling options, so I used many. Instead of one loop, which would have been fine too.

By konc3pt Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:22 pm
KappNeffect wrote:That sample was meeeeeeeeeh... :(

anywho,

:shock: :worthy:
By pk1 Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:06 am

not much time to get down this week. not digging the samples but the rules where open enough for what ever.
so i started just an ol stab from the schooly type track. two stabs from sample provided, and two i found. little oh bass line a couple booms and a baps, with a sexy shaker to sideline. i started heading g on that ass. but only had an hour half to work it.
raw no mix efx and a naked master.

:popcorn:
By ThobRom Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:07 am
^^
I like that.
That sounds good.

Kind of like the Obi theory of overwhelming abuse,
you seem to get better under the gun.

Edit: Emwu keeps growing and growing...
When he becomes famous one day,
maybe you'll remember that I told you so?
By konc3pt Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:06 am
sample, drums and bass