Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best track?

N/A
28%
6%
17%
22%
11%
6%
11%
By pk1 Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:02 pm
vote time!

listen to tracks and give feedback.
dont vote for yourself.

MA Beats ✪

5XVT

saadyah tzvi

NO-FVCE

emwu23

Rockin'Doublz

B urself

Ivoryviking
By emwu23 Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:09 pm
Hey everyone,

My my 5c:

5XVT - the atmosphere of your beat is amazing,very
unique,props :worthy:

Rocking'Doublz - use of delay and reverb built great feel to this track ,simple and ear catching,great job

Pk1 - I really liked how your beat is progressing ,interesting,nice bass and arrangment

MA Beats - the track is great ,original sound

Saadyah - I would like to make a beat like that in a rush :-D

B urself - nice sound,nice groove, good work

NO-FVCE - nice flip,a little bit of eq on the sample chops would help to get less messy feel while listening

I voted for 5XVT.

Cheers
By MA Beats Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:02 am
Voted emwu23 something about that beat!!! its dope!

runner-up Rockin'Doublz - nice and simple ear hanger!
By Rockin'DoublZ Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:55 am
MA Beats - alwyz bringin' it,

5XVT - Dark and Cinematik feel

saadyah - dope drumz around the loop

NO-FVACE - nice chopz, nice soundin kick drum

emwu23 - dope how you stringed them keyz together

B urself - dope bassline, gave your track the groove

Ivoryviking - good arrangement

close one between 5XVT & emwu23, i voted 5XVT.., the "on sir francis drake" track for me was tough cuz of the time sig, change-ups & phunky & corny key lines... peace
By Keith's Lard Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:32 am
Really liked all those beats. The winner for me is rockin'doublz, a beat tailor made for a lazy chilled out Sunday. Good work.
By Chillin Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:19 pm
NO-FVACE, your composition reminded me of the Audio Two, and I dedicate this to you. :wink:

Last edited by Chillin on Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By saadyah tz▾i Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:49 pm
yo loved the flips this week!

good work from everyone

giving it to Rockin'Doublz

his beat was simple yet effective, the only thing i felt was missing was a dope bassline

but in the end the horns sufficed and the joint just cruised, dope!

peace
By No-Face Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:50 pm
Damn this was a fun sample to flip I gotta give my vote to, saadyah tzvi really feeling the beat
By heggemon Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:23 pm
Many cool beats. I liked 5XVT and saadyah's beats a lot but ivorvikings work was off the wall. Too bad i missed this one
By 5XVT Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:41 pm
Thanks for all the votes!

This week for me it it feels like a 3 way tie between emwu23, Rockin'Doublz & B urself

As I can only vote for one, its got to be emwu this time - filtered goodness :)
By pk1 Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:56 am
most of us came real chill on this round. nice beats everybody.

saadyah i really liked your groove this week. always good stuff.

Rockin Dbls - welcome to the battles. nice way to enter. good track. hope to hear you back next week.

MABeats this was one i would rather herd more of the instrumental. or just lower the accapella volume a touch. nice track though.

i dug B urself's beat too. {that b girl is way fly in that pic}

no face - welcome to the sessions as well. cool little diddy with the sample chops. in my opinion you needed to eq that drum brk. there was a ton of noise on it. so when you compressed it to get more thump it really brought out that white hiss. not sure what instrument your using to create with. but if you eq each drum according to its general place in a mix it will fit better. so your drums don't sit on your track, but in it.

5xvt - pretty cool, but i thought it was week compared to your past submissions. good track still my man. looks like your going to take it this round. so I'm probably the only one who felt that way. :wink:

ivory's shit was o..k.. :mrgreen:

I'm going with our man emwu23 though. id also like to give you props on your progression within these last few weeks. your sound is becoming more refined.

big ups y'all. thank you for my votes and comments. keep an eye out on the votes and pm me some samples later tonight who ever takes this. if it stays a tie you guys can do a mix submission, or whatever y'all want. rap with y'all later this evening with a new battle.

p.s. i still have this fire sample I'd like to share here for one of these battle. 8)