Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

beast track?

40%
N/A
N/A
10%
10%
30%
10%
By pk1 Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:01 pm
vote time.

rules are simple here don't vote for yourself and leave some comments.

5XVT

mattman121775

JnB Beats

saadyah tzvi

emwu23

MA Beats ✪

ProtoOne

vote ends sunday evening. winner please have sample and rules ready .
good luck
By mattman121775 Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:26 pm
Tough to decide.
Saddyah's beat was a cut above the rest, but 5xvt's was very good too, and the cuts were so nice, and well the cuts were so good, and that took it for me.
emwu23, man that's so fresh. The drums are perfect, and dirty.
Sick gets props on his drums too! I love dirty crunchy drums.
You guys made it tough to pick, but like I said those cuts were great, and the beat was no slouch, so 5XVT gets my vote.
By pk1 Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:53 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:https://soundcloud.com/sick-the-drumgod/invocation
^^
HERE`S MINE BASTARDS.The poll went up too quickly for my liking :fku: :nod:

Poll went up late... just not as late as your entry. :mrgreen:

Listened to tracks on the way up the mountain. cold camp trip I'm on.
anyway smooth entries this week.

saadyah all day. for the track is iLL but the damn bass is too loud\distorted. great track though!

between MA, 5X, and Proto kinda hard to choose. very nice tracks. but all of us in car was surprised how the ma track changed into a ILL groove. everybody really vibed out. so the three of us on the road trip give our vote to MA Beats.

nice tracks you guys. smoothed out mellow week. maybe we should have made it an R&B track week. mine was also mello style. but later then Sick's

shouts to the Drum Gods track. dope track. have a good weekend ya'll

peace
By 5XVT Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:50 pm
Congrats to all, I thought there would be a lot of similar sounding beats this week but everyone had a different sound!

mattman121775 - nice vibe and drum work, closest to the 1:30 length too ;)
JnB Beats - Big drums, heavy production - nice work
Saadyah - always great production, super nice bass and acapella choice.
emwu23 - melodic / spacey production - similar to the way I think I make beats. I enjoyed the mixes between micro beats within the finished thing.
MA Beats - Sitar was a nice touch, synth work was good too. Different in a good way.
ProtoOne - Cuts at last! Love the 8bit arcade synths and acapella choice. Overall I liked this one the most so it takes my vote.
By KappNeffect Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:34 pm
Battle ends Friday night

Battle ends Friday night

Battle ends Friday night

Battle ends Friday night

WTF, dude? I didn't even finish up...

Yo... I don't know what type of show we running here, but let's include time zone info so we ain't stuck holding our dicks next time. #Uncool
By marrelarre Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:36 am
Nice beats and co-sign on them sounding more different than you would expect! :nod:

I'm split on wether a winner should be able to join the next battle, considering he picks the sample - whats your opinion on that? I can come up with both pros and cons :hmmm:
By Rockin'DoublZ Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:14 pm
dabnabit missed #84, too many obstacles this week... still worked on it though, nice sample choice by the way, had fun with it... unofficial

peace...
By Rink Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:10 pm
5XVT didi it for me!

emwu23 -nice work!
By emwu23 Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:36 pm
Really tough to decide.All the beats very different

It was beetween 5XVT/saadyah/MA Beats for me.

5XVT - whole production is enjoyable to listen ,great cuts
mattman121775 - dark and original
JnB Beats - interesting chops I liked that acceleration you did with your hihat
saadyah tzvi - classic track
MA Beats - my vote ,for me that was the best beat this week
ProtoOne - completely different ,nice track
Sick TheDrumgod - good beat ,good drums
Reefer Madness Production - nice beat ,I like that girl no the pic
Rockin'Doublz - good beat as well

Thank you for the comments much apreciated.
By Don Blake Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:50 pm
Hey, sorry not been around here for absolute ages. looking to get back into the battles myself now.
What timescale is this now? is it every week?

a few of my favourites

5XVT - Love the chops and the delay put on the sample, really creates an ambient sound. Love the cuts as well,

mattman121775 - Yeap liking the synth in this. and really feeling the drums. Im actually liking this allot

JnB Beats - Yeah again i like the 32 hit hats in here. the chops are nice to. Drums are nice and clean. 1 thing is the drums feel a little rigid.

saadyah tzvi - First thing i notice is im not 100 percent sure the acapella chorus goes with the beat. when gza kicks in i think this is a really good beat though. nice and melodic.

Ill go for 5XVT

can i just say that i love these battles when you dont restrict the use of outdie samples and instruments. Leaves room for a allot of creativity.