Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:46 pm
Oriental Week

Sample:

http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/88396132/file.html

Special rule: Include something around the beat theme of "oriental" - this could be some cuts, dialogue from kung fu films ala WuTang or whatever you think.

Outside drums allowed
Outside bass allowed
Cuts allowed
Time limit: 3mins

Congrats 5XVT

Vote thread will go up friday NIGHT by Midnight {Mountain Time Zone}
vote ends sunday night same time.

Post track in MPC -Forums soundclousd account here:
https://soundcloud.com/groups/mpc-forum ... at-battles

lets get it. and good luck to all.
By 5XVT Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:17 pm
Think you missed off my special rule haha :wink:

Special rule: Include something around the beat theme of "oriental" - this could be some cuts, dialogue from kung fu films ala WuTang or whatever you think.
By 5XVT Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:44 pm
Hate to be first in my own battle but I've had today off work :-D

By pk1 Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:17 pm
very dope sample 5X. thanks, i really dig what I was able to do with it.
By Kraki Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:51 pm
Had not that much time, but wanted to take part again after some weeks ;) Thats why I didnt EQ and mix properly, beat is super rough this time...

I had absolutely nothing in my crates which I could use as an oriental cut/dialogue etc. To make up for that I used some vocals from the sample in the beat, I hope thats allright.

By Keith's Lard Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:59 pm
Sorry, i forgot about adding the oriental dialog part, i was going to put uncle benny from lethal weapon on it ( flied lice ) but it slipped my mind.
By Don Blake Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:36 am
So I livebin the UK. Not done anything yet. Anyone in the UK know what time I have to get this done by?
By saadyah tz▾i Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:42 pm
almost didnt get to finish mine but...... heres what i did for the round

big up to the heads

peace
By pk1 Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:50 pm
Keith's Lard wrote:Sorry, i forgot about adding the oriental dialog part, i was going to put uncle benny from lethal weapon on it ( flied lice ) but it slipped my mind.

Well it took me a total of ten seconds to compare your time line to mine.... You are a seven hours differace from me. I'll let you figure the rest of that math. :popcorn:

A morning cup of joe, and a firmly rolled Kush stick. And I'm going to mix this track. I usually never mix my tracks. Always just spit em out the mp. and serve them to y'all. Some nice tracks this week. :worthy: