Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best track?

19%
13%
N/A
13%
N/A
6%
N/A
19%
N/A
31%
By saadyah tz▾i Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:38 am
hok-2 wrote:All your beats sound wack with your biten **** ass acapellas on
Don't you even know any rappers?

Seriously?
You lot are weak as ****
And if my honesty offends you then that's cus you're a chump

This seriously all you're bringing to the table?
You man are jokes.

bruh, seriously? i just listened to your "tracks" on your soundcloud page. you suck at producing! you probably couldnt match an acapella to a beat if it smacked you in the face, let alone time stretch the samples and the pellas to fit perfectly, and flow throughout the entire four minute track. last week i used dilated peoples marathon acapella. one of the staples of hip hop production is remixing.. its a skill, an art. you my friend are the definition of a TROLL. come battle with us with your wack ass earwig bullshit "music" its a damn shame that your mpc has to endure such abuse by a lame ass **** with no ear for flipping samples, laying drums, and mixing. honestly bro the mixes on your shit is horrifying.

i wanna see you in the next battle try to make a doper beat than me, 5XVT, emwu, ivoryvike, mattman, borat, MA Beats, SICK, reefer madness, and any other dope producers that youve just started a whole shitstorm with just now with your pussy ass post.

and to answer your question if i know any rappers, yes i rap myself and i have a lot of my homies that ive recorded shit with. check my bandcamp soundcloud its all there.. you need some examples? here you go

and i made those beats.. plenty more where that came from too feel free to check it out

let the music talk bro, but based on your post im inclined to just say **** YOU :fku:

im here almost every week pumping out beats and you havnt posted a beat on your soundcloud in months. i have almost 200 tracks on my soundcloud and i post a new one almost daily, and i think everyone here can vouch that theyre all doper than the wackness you have on your page.

dont **** with a dope producer

you suck

peace
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:53 am
Oh Man not this hok 2 idiot yet again, so safe behind a keyboard isn't it. Pathetic attempt and trolling, but then anyone who sided with Thob-thingy isn't going to have much going on upstairs, he's a character that you could could scream at all day, show him different attitudes etc, it will still go over his head, all he does is this 1990's WWE attitude era promo stuff, swearing shouting being aggressive, just to get forgotten about, as he hasn't got anything to say that's relevent.

Go to UGHH, it's totally up your street. either that or we block you for good, should do anyway, saves time trying to give him the chance of working out what he is doing, when he won't understand anyway. Saves me wasting time on a mouth runner that does nothing. He's had all the energy he needs just ignore him guys till his account is blocked.
By Chillin Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:53 am
I voted Borat. You made that sound Pete Rock like. Early 90s Hip hop. Nice beat.

I dedicate this to you.

By Doc00Cosel Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:49 pm
hok-2 wrote:All your beats sound wack with your biten **** ass acapellas on
Don't you even know any rappers?

Seriously?
You lot are weak as ****
And if my honesty offends you then that's cus you're a chump

This seriously all you're bringing to the table?
You man are jokes.

Really? I don't see you posting shit. If you are so Ill then smoke our asses. I'm not biased. If it's I'll I'll vote for it. Other than that your just talking shit. Show and prove.
By pk1 Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:58 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at this little pussy, with cum dripping from his lips.

Hok-2 ? Is this cause the name was already taken so you put a 2. after you first and only attempt at naming yourself?

:fku: lame coward.

Boart. You got an hour to send me track and rules. Or I make em.

I know it was close guys but I'd rather have three pm.s to dig threw then hounding y'all for the info. If you see this boart get at me. If you don't, are working or what ever I'll be back in an hour with 89
By 5XVT Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:31 pm
Congrats on the win Borat, look forward to this next battle.

Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:Oh 5XVT thanks for that sample man, appreciated ! I'll put it to use for sure !!

I look forward to hearing it woven in to a beat!
By Borat Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:54 pm
Thanks for the votes!

Chillin wrote:I voted Borat. You made that sound Pete Rock like. Early 90s Hip hop. Nice beat.

I dedicate this to you.

Thanks man, cool vid

pk1 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at this little pussy, with cum dripping from his lips.

Hok-2 ? Is this cause the name was already taken so you put a 2. after you first and only attempt at naming yourself?

:fku: lame coward.

Boart. You got an hour to send me track and rules. Or I make em.

I know it was close guys but I'd rather have three pm.s to dig threw then hounding y'all for the info. If you see this boart get at me. If you don't, are working or what ever I'll be back in an hour with 89

Too late i think
By mcroepster Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:29 pm
That hok-2 dude smells like that hjolkie dude.! :nod:

peace :smoker: