Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best track?

13%
13%
6%
13%
25%
N/A
6%
6%
N/A
6%
N/A
N/A
N/A
13%
By pk1 Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:12 pm
emwu23 wrote:I have just checked and accidentally I voted on myself :WTF:
My vote suppose to go to I-Am-Heisenberg.
PK would you be able to fix that please?
Sorry for confusion.

unfortunately not. or i would have squeezed ILLhack in. After the vote thread is posted, and i try to edit the first/poll post it will erase all votes and mess up the vote. no big deal though for your mistake. We can just mental note your vote and apply it to his total at end of day.

Super Big ups for the honesty! your the man!

in no particular order...
Martin
Krak
kieths
sick
heisenberg
matt
Gvega
saad

real nice tracks.

seems like most stayed on last weeks dark vibe.
saad am i assuming wrong with your tracks? the assumption being you do a mix but just throw a compressor or limiter on your master? of course your beats are always loud but like this week the mix doesn't fit. great track though. real good vibe. i was just curious how you process your material. i don't always like your vibe but you always have great work accomplished. and generally allot of stuff going on or layered. i see you say quite allot lately that track was done on train or just an hour. so you may not be mixing much at all and then just compressing the final product to your liking. anyway there is always something about your overall sound that intrigue me. keep up the good work.

gVega - when i smoked L's the green leaf vega was the only way i ever wanted to roll. :mrgreen:

Borats won me over this week.

nice work all. keep an eye on the thread guys and get some samples ready!
By saadyah tz▾i Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:03 pm
heard some ill flips

this one did it for me

Krakenjunge :worthy:

ivoryvike, your assumption is wrong in that i dont put anything on the master. i do have a few presets within maschine that i almost always use on my sample chops and another one on my drums. compressors eqs what have you. but these are the ones that ive grown to love after hearing them make my chops and drums bang. i can understand if some cats might find the sound over compressed, distorted, or just plain too loud! but i like the sound, if i didnt i wouldt post the beats up sounding that way. :smoker:

thanks for the feedback yall

until next time

peace
By jimmie Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:55 am
Borat. His outside drums knock nice.
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:40 pm
but i like the sound, if i didnt i wouldt post the beats up sounding that way. :smoker:
^^^^^
Hmmmmm I feel the same way about my music.All"mistakes" are intentional, I have to go with what my KRK monitors are telling me.

I must admit though that I`m not using ALL my rig so I`m being really lazy in that regard.

I got a 8 track brand new I still have`nt used but it`s too late to return it nor do I wish to sell it for crackhead prices.I`m pretty certain there`s better headroom on that 8 track.

I will look into that after the ball drops....maybe.

Mattman has my vote...good round fellas.
By Dj Mo`$tyl€ Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:03 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:
Hmmmmm I feel the same way about my music.All"mistakes" are intentional, I have to go with what my KRK monitors are telling me.

thats my biggest problem to get a nice sound quality!
have Adam A7 monitors, BUT, without a sub :oops: !

so its nearly impossible to get the deep freq. fine. just because i don´t hear them :lol:
after mixing i`m listening to my tracks at my
stereo speakers with an big sub in my living room and it blows me away,
way too much baseline and nothing else, horrible...

let me know how my tracks sounds on your speakers ( if u liten to :mrgreen: ) :worthy:

my vote goes to BORAT

but also :

Martian Heights
Krankenjunge (alta , geht ab !)
ProtoOne
SICK ...

there is no number 1 this week for me !

nice work from all !
By Doc00Cosel Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:13 pm
I was going to go MattMan until I hear Heisenberg's. No offense to MattMan but Berg's Track was nervous. Had evil change ups. Intense sampling. For some reason my cpu wont get on the forums page and I couldn't download sample onto my smartphone. It wouldn't do it. Hopefully this weeks battle samples will work. Everyone had ill beats though. A lot of different flavors.