Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

best house track

N/A
N/A
80%
10%
10%
By pk1 Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:21 pm
Alright vote time for 92.

rules are simple:
dont vote for one self.
watch poll on sunday to see if your winning.
if so have sample and rules for next week ready by sunday evening.

take a listen to tracks and let us know what you think.

MA Beats ✪

C258 - The Digital Man

illhack

ProtoOne

Ivoryviking
By Ocular Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:45 pm
My vote came down to a coin flip between illhack and ProtoOne and illhack came up heads. Good job you two!
By Chillin Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:46 pm
Voted for ill hack, he was awasome. And took it to another level. Great job, ill hack.

Ocular, thanks. I come from another field. My field is “broken-beat”. Thou, I love to mess around with relating genres. What you've heard was actually 4 different songs cramped into one. But I will use them separately, at one time for their own project.
Last edited by Chillin on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Chillin Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:50 pm
QuickStrike wrote:Man my track did not make the list wow. i completed it on tuesday morning.

That’s painful, but guaranteed your track a great.
By Red Origin Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:56 pm
Would have voted for Quickstrike. Now i went with Illhack: Congrats on the last and i guess on this too :worthy: ! Nice Samples
By pk1 Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:00 pm
QuickStrike wrote:Man my track did not make the list wow. i completed it on tuesday morning.

Hey Quick. Sorry brotha. There was so much posted in the sample thread that I forgot to pay attention to your issue with soundcloud. I take it you didn't hit tutor up yet about that? I had you last week. Just needed reminded again this week. I apologize.

Quick was left out because he has been blocked from soundcloud temporarily. Take a listen to his track it's defiantly worth voting for.
By illhack Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:26 pm
I also would have voted for Quickstrike. My vote goes to ProtoOne.
By illhack Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:27 pm
Chillin wrote:Voted for ill hack, he was awasome. And took it to another level. Great job, ill hack.

Ocular, thanks. I come from another field. My field is “broken-beat”. Thou, I love to mess around with relating genres. What you've heard was actually 4 different songs cramped into one. But I will use them separately, at one time for their own project.

Thnx man!
By pk1 Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:18 am
Red Origin wrote:And you voted yourself Pk1? Crazy games

:lol: :lol:

your obviously new around here.

and you just walked in with mud all over your boots.

:x
By illhack Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:31 am
Kzee Beatz wrote:illHack...that ish tooo dope bruh!!

Thnx man!
By 5XVT Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:26 pm
Voted for illhack this week - look forward to the new samples / rules...