Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:16 pm
Congrats MA Beats, had to get this going and can't wait.

Grab your samples here:

http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/73191613/file.html

Objectives:

Create a sequence of beats that represents or explains, the main 4 elements of Hiphop,

Graff
DJ-ing
Breaking
Emcee
(Knowledge being the 5th if needed)

Outside anything allowed, Acapellas welcome but won't really work if you do the task right. Should end up as a musical mosaic movie masterpiece.

1st beat of the year do not hold back !

Deadline:

Friday Friday 9th January 2015 UK time:
By pk1 Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:06 pm
very nicely done Walter. very good way to bring the new year.

:nod:

:popcorn:
By Elmar Jestro Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:58 pm
Happy new year everyone!

It's friday evening and I see no submissions here, don't know if there are any on soundcloud?! Seems like anyone (or N.E.One) can win with a shitty one bar loop by now :wink: :mrgreen: :WTF:

On a serious note: what do you (Heis and pk) think about a (exceptionally) longer deadline regarding a late start, holidays and a real good but timetaking taskset? :!:

I got a shitty loop ready if you like me to post it :wink: :nod:
By emwu23 Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:15 pm
Happy New Year Everybody.

I agree with Elmar on that.No problem to make a beat but the given to do task is quite tough maybe even the toughest ever. I did not have time to even think on the concept how to make it so it would be at least worth to listen.
By pk1 Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:57 pm
I totally concur. I got a loop started as well but been a **** to get back too it.

Happy new year beat monsters!
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:36 pm
Had a touch of the flu but I`m back.With the deadline extended,I will take a look at what can get done.

@pk1 I guess this is why my pm was`nt responded to you scoundrel. :)
By MA Beats Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:42 pm
Subject: Beat Battle 97

Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:Congrats MA Beats, had to get this going and can't wait.

Thx ODK! and great you got this rolling... mentioned in the vote 96 thread that i didnt have any samples... im not a collector i just flip whats available online :)
By MA Beats Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:42 pm
Subject: Beat Battle 97

Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:Congrats MA Beats, had to get this going and can't wait.

Thx ODK! and great you got this rolling... mentioned in the vote 96 thread that i didnt have any samples... im not a collector i just flip whats available online :)
By pk1 Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:42 pm
Yes vinylnerd, make sure you read the rules section. Gotta post this in the soundcloud group. It won't show up on soundcloud till vote time.
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:34 pm
*uttered under breath*

please,sample god,send me a sample to inspire me.It`s been quite a while since I`ve banged the pads.Amen....... :worthy: