Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Well ?

N/A
8%
N/A
N/A
N/A
67%
N/A
17%
8%
N/A
By pk1 Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:56 pm
jeah55 wrote:ahh unvote i didn't want to do that, :WTF: take one off matt put on reefer madness lol

We can't just retract a single vote. if we mess with poll we loose all votes. just a mess. so its not a big deal everybody see's your post, and it will be understood at end of vote.

welcome to the battle new guys..
By bu-shi Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:33 pm
Some great tracks, well done to all. My vote goes to Canedrive though, he killed it. I didnt have time to try this week. Happy 100th Beat battle ;-) MPC forums. Thanks for the platform, respect.
By Coz Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:28 am
Cheers fellas. :-D

Obi-Dan-Kenobi wrote:The mix on Canedrives is slick, nice and loud but not painful.

I bought Console 1 towards the end of last year and it's making a huge difference to my mixes. It's pricey but it was money well spent IMO.
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:00 am
Think I'm going to have to get some gear this year, laptop, maschine and headphones ain't cutting it. That console 1 is a lush looking bit of kit, softube are amazing.

If you could get a lovely sample together for us and some out the box rules I'll get the next one up and ready, I'm on a night shift so I'm in need of sleep.

Congrats by the way. :-D