Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who's the coolest Cat ?

20%
30%
10%
N/A
10%
N/A
20%
10%
By emwu23 Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:40 pm
Lots of different flips this week.

I will go with Sick,I wish you do a little better mix though, that track of yours would kick ass stronger.

Quick Strike close 2nd.
By bu-shi Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:18 pm
Some real nice beats. My vote goes to emwu, love what you did mate, superb. Close second for me goes to Sick, what can I say, its sick man......
By Coz Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:55 pm
I voted for Matt.

I thought that track made the best use of the horns in the sample and had a few nice little extra dynamics. Nice one. :smoker:
By jeah55 Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:30 am
Thanks guys, mine goes to Stefan, love the intro man. Good job to everyone and nice sample that was a fun one.
By pk1 Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:32 pm
i went with Sick this round. dope track brotha.

tom was my second fav.
shouts to emwu

HyFx
quickstrike
matt.

nice work all around fellas.
By peeping tom Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:53 am
quick strike, sick, viral, emwu all close for me

went with emwu in the end for the subtle additions to the beat, sick a VERY close second, very dope drums man!
By pk1 Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:57 pm
I'm around to start this next round. If you want to pm me some samples and rules S.I.c.k. I'll get the next one going.
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:46 pm
@PK1

My humble suggestion is to provide a BOB MARLEY theme this time.If you don`t hear from me by the evening,feel free to provide the samples.I`m kinda busy at work but "BAD CARD" and "ZIMBABWE" are my favorite Marley tunes.Give me about a hour to see what I can do.

EDIT; yo VIKE I sent you a email with a break to use.I left my Bob Marley home on another device.As long as it is Marley,y`all can feel free to provide the rest of the sounds.