Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By Obi-Dan-Kenobi Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:13 pm
Rules: nothing outside (there is more than enough in the pack to make a beat)
no looping on the drumbreaks provided ,needs to be cut it and rearrange only if you wish to use it.

Time limit: 2min max
No intro: straight to the point

Enjoy

http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/Cl501K48/file.html

Deadline Friday 20th March 2015 Uk time.
By pk1 Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:38 pm
congrats again emwu

i predict a dark week this round.{ dark tracks} your sample is only ambient noise. battle cats better learn that sampler.

these last couple weeks have been great. I'm bummed i have not had time to finish mine. every time i sit at the MPC i have other projects to finish. spring time is coming fast and these plants are not going to plant them selves.

these last few battles have had challenging samples and this week is going to be strange.

This is a week were you guys will def need to know your sampler. cause its time to "construct sounds" week here.

:popcorn:
By emwu23 Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:12 pm
Thanks PK.

Yeah the sample is challenging ,I am really curious what everybody will do with it.
But there is something more than just that ambient sounds you need to listen more carefully or chop it out :)
By CxLocc Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:39 am
no outside sounds & i didnt even use the drum break, i just layered and pitched the one shots.

By Nomad626 Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:03 pm
Hey guys long time lurker of the forum I just got back on the MPC after about 6 years.I also just moved and made this off headphones so the mix is trash but be easy on me hahahh.

By TT_Lab Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:18 am
Some dope entries I am hearing
First bb...some ambient ish!
By pk1 Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:48 pm
nice tracks so far.

i threw together a little something this morning before work. having a hard time with the new loop recorder on MPC Ren. hopefully will have it done in time aftr work.

EDIT** NVR mind. I'm in. wanted to get some scratches on it.