Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By TT_Lab Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:40 pm
Nice beats!
My entry
By boohman Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:32 pm
yo, this is my approach. i really liked the sample, but for me it turned out to be quite difficult to make sense out of it. so i left out some sounds i initially thought i'm going to use. only used the samples provided and added some cymbals and vocals. also experimented with some q-link scratching and maybe overused it, 'cause i was pretty excited about it :D now that i've heard some of your beats, i think i should've used some of the guitar as well...sounds pretty dope!

By CHOPFYT Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:54 pm
Heres mine fuc*ers...I havent listened to any yet cos they probly all suck :fku: :lol:

By Coz Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:36 pm
^ Voting tory then Shank?! :mrgreen:
By richie Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:23 am
I notice that no one has included any crunk chants in these beats. I always felt that prog rock samples and crunk chants go hand and hand.
By hok-2 Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:38 pm
Ha ha
:Sigh: :WTF:
Soz about that guys
I think I have some form of internet based schizophrenia that makes me want to just be confrontational.

Some times I like to get drunk and call people names.
I acknowledge this makes me look like a prick.

But I don't want to be twee and agreeable anyway.

Peace and love my brethren.
By pk1 Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:06 pm
just a heads up on timeline..

we are going to stick with the UK time. That means deadline is around 5pm in the states. I should be home around that time to post get your shit up fellas. and remember to add track to group!

:popcorn:
By konc3pt Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:47 pm
Here's mine, ran outta time and ideas....everything from the pack no extras

By CxLocc Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:37 pm
My MPC is back up and runnin. had to install new tact switches.

By pk1 Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:06 pm
CxLocc wrote:My MPC is back up and runnin. had to install new tact switches.

make sure you have it submitted to soundcloud group. I'm accepting tracks now. building vote thread now\

** nor mind i see it :-D