Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

your favorite track?

6%
N/A
N/A
6%
6%
N/A
6%
N/A
19%
13%
6%
25%
13%
By CHOPFYT Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:00 am
missed the flippin vote again :evil: (my own fault too easy to just chill in this nice weather) :smoker:

Prob wouldve gone with Ivory was close with him, Black Soldiers or Kapp...loads of good beats tho fellas

See you in the next round
By Mink Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:31 pm
pk1 wrote:say fellas.. wanted to pop in here tonight and mention some music thats moving my family lately. so we been loving the 1978ers. my wife and 3 yr old been bouncing round the house tonight with this album on repeat. got like 5 albums on repeat right now but this ish is whats real happenin!

:worthy:
if you can chill and listen to this album.

and that new Apollo/Big Pooh is ridiculous

The videos are good but I wish he'd take that shit out of his mouth whilst rhyming...
By Authuser Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:15 pm
Mink wrote:
pk1 wrote:say fellas.. wanted to pop in here tonight and mention some music thats moving my family lately. so we been loving the 1978ers. my wife and 3 yr old been bouncing round the house tonight with this album on repeat. got like 5 albums on repeat right now but this ish is whats real happenin!

:worthy:
if you can chill and listen to this album.

and that new Apollo/Big Pooh is ridiculous

The videos are good but I wish he'd take that **** out of his mouth whilst rhyming...

:lol: looks like an e-blunt or something, ain't even lit ?
By pk1 Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:44 pm
its a chew stick. i used to get em from the Jamaicans on venice beach visits

http://www.houseofnubian.com/IBS/SimpleCat/Shelf/ASP/Hierarchy/04.html
By TT_Lab Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:51 pm
It's natural liquorize...I used to chew it a lot here in Spain when I was a kid back in the 80's...Some memories!