Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best Track

8%
33%
25%
N/A
N/A
N/A
17%
8%
8%
N/A
N/A
By pk1 Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:50 pm
bu-shi wrote:
pk1 wrote:Still no samples...... This is where this gets frustrating. I'm not your **** babysitter dude if your going to play in the battles get with the **** program. If you submit a beat you need to be able to follow threw with providing samples.
Don't plan on submitting any more tracks if you guys can't follow threw with the expectations of participation. When I submit a beat and on sat it starts looking like I'm close to a win I start looking for samples.

Dan or Kapp if y'all want to step up and take care of these kids. Post samples. As for any other contestant wants to send me some samples and rules, then this will become your week to do so. Till then we can all stare at vote 112. If I have to dig this afternoon I promise you won't like the rules or samples!

Format needs to be looked at. I remember someone saying before you should provide links to samples so if you win its pretty quick for the next battle, prob a good idea. I still think moving the battle dates is a good idea too :-D

Im open to any change. I'm just not the guy to make that decision. Im sure we could all vote and run it by tutor.
what kind of ideas do some of you have? I don't see why we couldn't improve the battle relm a tad.