Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:07 pm
ok fellas.
hope all you pops had a great day with family. i was wrapped up with mine so didnt have time to post this yesterday.
got a couple old samples here this week.
a older pop/bop and a jazz track.
one piano one horns. there is a little drum work in the bop track.
Samples:
http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/em6m7Qmu/file.html

Rules:
must use both samples!
Outside instruments or vst are ok.
no full verses/ remix with vocals
vocal drops ok. hook vocals ok. i want to hear the beat not the vocals.
must have percussion of some sort.

track needs to be submitted on friday midnight UK timezone.
Track needs to be submitted to mpc forums soundcloud group
https://soundcloud.com/groups/mpc-forums-com-beat-battles

This week i will be putting together a little prize for winner. nothing special.
but i will create an original drum pack. just a 16 pad set but will include a proper set of sounds that i will tweek to bang.

this weeks vote will go from midnight friday (uk time of course) to sunday. full weekend to vote. im sure the boss wont mind but i will have to clear this with him for the timeline to continue next week. we (as in most of players from last year) voted for weekly battles now new players are asking for by weekly. we can start throwing together ideas to compile for a vote.
we will work it out. untill then bang on and have fun. chat with yall later
By psychoj Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:27 am
Here's mine ! I slowed down the two sample use one for the chorus and the other one as the main loop.

Hope you like it

!
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:19 pm

^^^
Here`s mine 100% organic,no outside anything.Even used the drums from the provided samples.
By Mink Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:35 pm
Thought I had more time this week but caught up on another beat for longer than expected for the STBB, and now realise I may not have much time Fri eve, so seeing as I bitched last week about involvement figured it was hypocritical to no-show, so pulled together a simple track super-quickly. Hope y'all enjoy.

All from the samples, bar a VST for the added beats/percussion

Peace
Mink

By Chillin Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:32 am
Quick flip,

By pk1 Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:34 pm
alright fellas pardon the tardness. had internet issues at home. had to get down to coffee shop to get vote post going.

im almost done with the drum prize im cookin up for winner.