Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Best track?

N/A
N/A
N/A
30%
N/A
50%
20%
By pk1 Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:48 pm
Alright fellas.

the normal rules.

dont vote for self

drop a couple words of why you picked what you did.

:nod: Ill have a Drum pack for winner this week. :mrgreen:

Vote will go for two days. Winner Please have samples and rules on sunday evening.

Noctur

SICK THE DRUMGOD

MINK

Boohman

Keith's Lard

emwu23

ChillinMusic
By emwu23 Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:49 pm
Hey lads,

I voted Boohman,very nice sound.
But I really liked what Sick did,very creative flip.
Chillin and Nocture did for me as well.
Thanks to all for participating in the competition.

Keep it up!
By ozzie_mk Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:49 pm
yo s/o to boohman, i voted for you dawg cuz it had raw emotion. no shade at anyone else's beat though.. :smoker:
By bu-shi Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:50 am
Had to go with Emwu. Loved what u did with the sample. Nice flow. The drums add that sparkle though. Real nice drums.
By pk1 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:08 pm
alright ladies. good ole internet is getting hard for me to get right now. i was able to listen to the tracks yesterday but couldnt post anything to save my life. was able to get soundcloud to work on my kids phone. :roll:

i voted emwu as well. pardon for not getting to comment on tracks this week. emwu thx for having samples ready my man. i hope you dig the kit i put together. nothing too special. But every sound i built. I did two differant main drums kits. four bass, a key, a synth. and a few differant percussion. if you dig it it should keep you from building a couple kits at least. let me know if you think its garbage or something you would work with. Anyhow, although it took probably half a day to do that it was fun and ill do it again next week.

i built it in the Ren stacked a few possessors on it to get it crackin' my style. there are MPC 2kxl, MPC1000/2500, of course the Ren and studio, maschine kit, and just a wav folder. After creating i sampled all to 2kxl and saved then transferred back to computer to build maschine kit and others.

ill go post 122 now. holler at you kats later.
By emwu23 Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:12 pm
Thanks for your effort to do that PK,just dl it now and I will leave feedback after I will familiar with my prize : )