Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:12 pm
Congrats Emwu!

Samples:
http://www53.zippyshare.com/v/EcYfGrKY/file.html

Rules:
Outside Drums ONLY
time limit 1:30.
have fun.

Beats need to be done by Friday night midnight uk timezone.
track needs to be submitted to
https://soundcloud.com/groups/mpc-forum ... at-battles
By bu-shi Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:38 pm
Congrats emwu. Should have time to enter this week as I be off work. In hospital right now ! My cat bit me good, Lil shi* lol. Had to have surgery, nasty infection. My missus is bringing my analog rytm here later. Shame I ain't got a chance to load ur sample into it. Hopefully be out tomo so be on it then.
By emwu23 Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:16 pm
Cheers Bushi,is your cat a tiger :-D ? I have a cat as well had some scratched hand recently but hospital and surgery what he did to you?
By jibber Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:42 pm
I'll really try to participate this week!

@Bu-Shi
Damn! Get well soon!
By bu-shi Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:47 pm
He got caught in the kitchen door as I shut it. He always trying to sneak in. It hurt him and he got piss** ! He got a heart condition so it ain't good when he gets mad. I was getting ready to goto work. Went to brush my teeth and he run and took out my leg ! Lol he got me good. I always wanted a black panther as a kid, looks like I got one :Sigh:
By bu-shi Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:51 pm
Cat bites are really bad if they get deep. Bacteria gets in u and can't get out as their teeth are sharp and thin, so the cut closes quickly. Started feeling like I had flu about 5 hours after it happened. Where he bit me had swollen up real bad too.
By psychoj Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:04 pm
I think , in the battle rules, you forgot to wrote to use the sample in your beat lol :P but it is so obvious lol :P
By jibber Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:14 pm
...and i'm out.

Tried for two hours to like that sample, but it won't happen, not feeling this.
By emwu23 Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:28 pm
Bushi your cat is a beast,get well and come back to beat maing ASAP.

Jibber sorry to hear that man the sample is kinda specific ,I like dark beats a lot and this a sample to fit me very.
I will not take a part in this one on the deadline I'll let you know why.

Psychoj ,yeah I completely forgot please use the sample provided :)
By bu-shi Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:15 am
Thx for the get wells lads. Just been told another night in hospital ! Going stir crazy :WTF: :? :(
By Keith's Lard Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:47 am
bu-shi wrote:Thx for the get wells lads. Just been told another night in hospital ! Going purr crazy :WTF: :? :(

Sounds nasty, get well soon bushi! Congrats emwu.
By D-amazin the vinylnerd Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:15 pm
Last night i was **** around with the sample. The beat was pratically done until this morning hearing it over the speakers....... :hmmm: :shock: is it me or is the sound quality really that bad?
By pk1 Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:09 pm
Damn that's bad when the cat sends you to hospital. I probably would have stomped the damn thing in the bathroom. Can't stand cats. But I hope you get to feeling better. Voting will probably be shit this week. We got Independence Day this week end. I just harvested one of pigs last night. We are going to roast it sat. Drank to many beers with the fellas and decided that last night an hour and a half before dark that we should do it then. :Sigh: bad choice I was out cleaning in the dark with a damn head lamp. I haven't even had time to listen to sample yet.

All yall are welcome to join us on the pig roast. :-D