Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By emwu23 Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:57 pm
Hey Lads,

I did a beat with the sample already in Oct14,I had it on my soundcloud ,but decided to cut it out.Now when i'm listening it ,I think it is quite ok for my taste,for sure I would do now a better sound out of it,but i like the arrangament a lot.Anyway I do not want to cheat so that is why i'm not counting in this one.

Pk,I like these samples from your pack,thanks very much one more time .I will do a beat or mybe 2 with those and i will post them somewhere here if that would be ok.I'm hoping i will take a part in 123,and i will try to do smth with my prize from 122.

Cheers
By johndope Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:43 pm
I made 7 beats for this round :nod: And this was my last try
By Chillin Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:02 pm
A quick 20 min flip.

Last edited by Chillin on Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By pk1 Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:52 pm
So soundcloud won't let me accept tracks with an iPhone. I'm going to try to set up vote thread but this may be a mess. Sorry fellas been up since 5 am getting pig on pit. I'll get something going asap.
By jibber Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:18 pm
D-amazin the vinylnerd wrote:Last night i was **** around with the sample. The beat was pratically done until this morning hearing it over the speakers....... :hmmm: :shock: is it me or is the sound quality really that bad?

Had the same issue. Tried for over an hour to EQ and filter the sample so i could get a bass note out of it. It just sounded really bad no matter how hard i tried.