Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who you got?!

44%
11%
N/A
11%
33%
By Coz Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:19 am
Reefer. :smoker:
By nonsense913 Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:08 am
All of the beats came out dope again this week. Laid back and nice vibes. Yksvoktog-nivek's beat had my head nodding the most so I voted for that one.
By Reack Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:36 am
Ah, choosing wasn't easy but nonsense913, the way you flipped the samples and that heavy snare eventually convinced me!
By nonsense913 Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:16 am
Doh, deadlocked still. Want both of us to send a sample over or you gonna give it a little more to get a few more votes in?
By aarmsiggar Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:02 pm
so it´s nonsense913 or yksvoktog-nivek to get a clean winner.?

love all approaches . Sick & Kapp are the technical ones. it´s always courageous to do your own thing in beatbattles and although to know that the majority can´t feel this 100 because it´s special and own!

personally i would pick reefer´s beat because i like the vibe the most. (yeah i count me in that "majority" ^^)
but in this case this wouldn´t make much sense right?

when it´s between nonsense913 and yksvoktog-nivek i vote for nonsense913. i like both beats but "ruleswise"
(Use a vocal sample from one or both tracks provided to create a hook for the beat. ) i think he nailed it..

p.s. sorry for judgeing without taking part in this battle. i promise i will step in the upcoming battle so you can hate me for this :nod:

peace
Last edited by aarmsiggar on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.