Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By aarmsiggar Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:57 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:
^^^
This one made itself.Quick lil flip.

:nod: :worthy: drums bang! dope flip .
By nonsense913 Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:50 pm
hok-2 wrote:Haha :lol:
"make it hit hard" with the softest tune imaginable! (no diss intended)
There's some cool bits in there though.
It'll be interesting to see how this turns out.

Haha, you'd be surprised at what you can come up with on samples like these. I flipped another sample from this same album over the weekend and it started sounding like a classic Dr Dre beat. The whole album is littered with nice parts to sample but the Tea track seemed to be the most consistent. Heres a link to the entire album if you wanna find additional stuff for other beats. Gonna sit down tonight and work on the sample for this battle.

By nonsense913 Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:53 am
Went with the Maschine this week so I could put Guitar Rig onto the drums. Wish the Mpc Renaissance was compatible with that plug in.

By Chillin Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:00 pm
By aarmsiggar Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:02 pm
nonsense913 wrote:Went with the Maschine this week so I could put Guitar Rig onto the drums. Wish the Mpc Renaissance was compatible with that plug in.

Brother what are you talking about ? Guitar Rig runs fine in Ren... even no problem to host Ren as VSTI + insert Rig in Programm + using multi outs.. all fine..

http://i60.tinypic.com/2w5vuz6.png

besides that .. dope beat ;)
By nonsense913 Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:05 am
aarmsiggar wrote:
nonsense913 wrote:Went with the Maschine this week so I could put Guitar Rig onto the drums. Wish the Mpc Renaissance was compatible with that plug in.

Brother what are you talking about ? Guitar Rig runs fine in Ren... even no problem to host Ren as VSTI + insert Rig in Programm + using multi outs.. all fine..

http://i60.tinypic.com/2w5vuz6.png

besides that .. dope beat ;)

Well, I need to check out everything on my Ren to see why it's not recognizing it here lol. That's one of my favorite plugins.