Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:22 pm
I`ll just say this,y`all better stop jerking the God lol.This ain`t the first time.I felt I won that last jawn,but I digress.Respect.I will just get back to work.
By KappNeffect Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:58 pm
S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:I`ll just say this,y`all better stop jerking the God lol.This ain`t the first time.I felt I won that last jawn,but I digress.Respect.I will just get back to work.

Ay... MPCBeatBattle ...click add! Lol.. You may have won, but my bad. Just note, I am grabbing right off Soundcloud so I may miss any additional entries here.
By nonsense913 Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:29 am
Is there an artist/song title for the sample? I like to keep all my samples labeled in case anybody that likes the beat asks about it.
By Chillin Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:50 am
By Oskarr Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:25 am
nonsense913 wrote:Is there an artist/song title for the sample? I like to keep all my samples labeled in case anybody that likes the beat asks about it.

Paul Desmond - Old Friends
By spbeatpalace Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:38 pm
I'm not having any luck with getting the field to post on the sound cloud MPC-forum groups page…

I tried following the directions below…

"To enter:

Join this group
Upload your entry to your own Soundcloud page - make sure it included the battle number (e.g. BB#2)
Click the 'share to group' icon at the top left of your track
Choose the 'MPC-Forums Beat Battle' Group "

Not sure why it doesn't seem to show up on the group page….?

3 of the other tracks are up… very cool takes on the sample
By johndope Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:11 pm
spbeatpalace wrote:I'm not having any luck with getting the field to post on the sound cloud MPC-forum groups page…

I tried following the directions below…

"To enter:

Join this group
Upload your entry to your own Soundcloud page - make sure it included the battle number (e.g. BB#2)
Click the 'share to group' icon at the top left of your track
Choose the 'MPC-Forums Beat Battle' Group "

Not sure why it doesn't seem to show up on the group page….?

3 of the other tracks are up… very cool takes on the sample

It will be OK when moderator's of this group will check your entry. Don't care about it if you upload your beat untill friday "(MPCBB Soundcloud group and page of current battle)" :smoker:
By illhack Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:25 pm
Here's my (quicky < 20 min) entry: