Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By KappNeffect Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:02 pm
Rules

1. Use both samples in some sort of way
2. Outside drums and shit allowed
3. For the love of everything precious, please no acapellas (unless your drunken homeboy is spitting :-) )
4. Have fun!!

**Submit to Soundcloud group by Friday 10pm EST AND include MPCBB129 in the title**

Here are some pics of the sample sources

and the link for download : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/770 ... BB_129.zip
By KappNeffect Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:38 pm
AIggggght, I'll be the first to start it off! I got no free time this week so I had to get these done quick

Used both samples

By aarmsiggar Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:00 pm
2 fresh flips guys..

for me.. i really can´t feel one of those samples. (nothing to do with sample picks it´s simply me sometimes :) )
So i am out of that battle .
but nevertheless .. had some fun with the other one ^^

so. no entry .. only to share the result of foolin´ around.. and because of that.. + aca ..

cheers :smoker:
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:29 pm
My grandma passed....Whoever wins..PLEASE!! No questionable samples next round..Ok?

I wanna do the next jawn in her honor.Let`s GO!!!!!!!!!
By Chillin Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:45 pm
aarmsiggar wrote:2 fresh flips guys..

for me.. i really can´t feel one of those samples. (nothing to do with sample picks it´s simply me sometimes :) )
So i am out of that battle .
but nevertheless .. had some fun with the other one ^^

so. no entry .. only to share the result of foolin´ around.. and because of that.. + aca ..

cheers :smoker:

Dope joint. Das haben sie gut gemacht.
By aarmsiggar Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:58 pm
My grandma passed....Whoever wins..PLEASE!! No questionable samples next round..Ok?

I wanna do the next jawn in her honor.Let`s GO!!!!!!!!!

dude i am really sorry for that. i am not a fan of this histrionic sh.. So i only want so say.. my thought are with you.

MAYBE THE WINNER will get you in boat sample pick wise... ?

cheers brother

@ Chillin .. thank you my friend :wink:

@ spbeatpalace ... maybe you want try to use "[soundcloud]browserlinkofyoursong[/soundcloud]" for better presentation of your beat.. sp the player will appears here in your post.
By Keith's Lard Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:40 pm
Sorry for your loss Sick.

Just managed a quick one, limited for time so apologies if the mix isn't too good.
I rev a couple of bass notes and took other snippets from one song and chopped a few bits from the other.

By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:40 pm
Thanks for the kind words .

FUN FACT. ...

That vocal drop "This is a SICK production "is my coworker "Raj "who is the financial analyst at my job. Lol
By ozzie_mk Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:01 am
crazy how everyone hears something different, here's my shot at it.