Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:01 pm
You been taken some L's lately I see lol... We'll be here!-KAPP
^^^
In my younger days,I would`ve hopped all over this.I will take the high road because it`s so easy to counter this poor attempt at humor.Besides I know there`s really no real malice behind the words.This could`ve backfired quickly for the author.Shall I elaborate?

All I had to do was ask him to go into detail about the so called "L"s I have taken.The dead Granny is obviously the elephant in the room and it would`nt make many people laugh.So it would`ve been fun watching the nervous backsliding and explaining around the issue.

Like I said no beef or drama,I`m too old and not interested in going back and forth with somebody miles away.

I know that comment box can make you say dumb things as I have done many many times.

Why would my demise real or imagined be "LOL"material? especially after condolences were issued.

Maybe it was my "questionable sample" remark said weeks ago??Who knows...Let me get back to the music.Respect!!
By KappNeffect Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:28 am
Ahh, damn. That completely slipped my mind. Nah, I'd never joke around like that, bro... srictly beats homie :-)

S.I.C.K THE DRUMGOD wrote:You been taken some L's lately I see lol... We'll be here!-KAPP
^^^
In my younger days,I would`ve hopped all over this.I will take the high road because it`s so easy to counter this poor attempt at humor.Besides I know there`s really no real malice behind the words.This could`ve backfired quickly for the author.Shall I elaborate?

All I had to do was ask him to go into detail about the so called "L"s I have taken.The dead Granny is obviously the elephant in the room and it would`nt make many people laugh.So it would`ve been fun watching the nervous backsliding and explaining around the issue.

Like I said no beef or drama,I`m too old and not interested in going back and forth with somebody miles away.

I know that comment box can make you say dumb things as I have done many many times.

Why would my demise real or imagined be "LOL"material? especially after condolences were issued.

Maybe it was my "questionable sample" remark said weeks ago??Who knows...Let me get back to the music.Respect!!
By nonsense913 Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:13 am
Good ish Borat and congrats on the win. You've been dropping some heat consistently. Made a whole new drumkit just to mess with the samples this week.
By Borat Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:42 pm
Thanks man!
I love these samples, but i've never managed to do something dope with it, i'll try again this week.
By saadyah tz▾i Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:55 am
congrats borat! very dope samples
when i get more time i wanna sit down with them more, so many possibilities to flip em
heres mines for the week

:popcorn:
peace