Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who You Got?!

13%
63%
25%
By Keith's Lard Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:12 pm
I liked all three tbf. I voted nonsense though - it was a very nice full sounding beat. Nice work!
By TT_Lab Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:00 pm
I voted nonesense too. Great beat bro!
Sounds very fresh!
By Oskarr Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:51 pm
Voted for Nonsense. Not particularly my style, but I appreciate the work that went into making the track.

Vikingo had a very boring track in my opinion, after the unneeded intro it went nowhere. This probably could have been worked around by upping the bpm and utilizing more sections of the sample. I had a bit of a similar challenge in creating my beat as well and decided to forego any filler and focus on the vibe of the track.
By TT_Lab Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:49 pm
I'm not trying to deffend my beat here but I think you are asuming that it is a hip hop beat(because of the intro and BPM comments mostly), but it is not. For me is more of a trip hop-ish beat.
Anyway thanx for the insight, always apreciated!
By konc3pt Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:06 am
^^^^I'd vote on all 3 beats, nice flips but nonsense's track had good head nod to it!

late to this party, here's my flip anyway..
By KappNeffect Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:54 am
I like Konc3pt!

I did't have time to finish...but here's the rough idea.

YO, hurry up with that sample, nonsense!
By nonsense913 Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:35 pm
Damn, got caught up with the Canelo/Cotto fight and school assignments and almost missed this lol. I'll get a sample together in the next few hours.
By nonsense913 Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:13 pm
Sent this over on Sunday for the next sample. Mine was recorded from the vinyl so it's a little higher on the high frequencies.

By astromonk108 Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:05 pm
Vikingo had a darker tone which is simply more pleasing to my ears .enjoyed all of them though