Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!

Who You Got?!

43%
29%
14%
14%
By KappNeffect Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:13 am

This'll run til Friday to give people a chance to listen and vote and get us back on the weekly schedule (hopefully)
By Red Origin Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:21 pm

Hey Kapp..u missed this track..chillin and me=not the same :lol:
so please don´t vote guys untill it´s changed...thanks
By pk1 Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:53 pm
trip, all you guys used a space pic for track avatar theme.
i had fun with these samples. didn't really like em much at first. best part of these battles to me, is having to use something i normally wouldn't. The sweeps, or filter sweep sounding effects are just pieces of the sample slowed way down. I dumped my Traktor gear this summer. so i dont have a way to just scratch whatever samples i throw in traktor. Gotta use real acCapellas. so that fat lip just happened to be the second record i pulled out. Built the scratch track completely different then my old approaches. everything was programmed on the MP, other then the deck work.

Nice drums by all yall. nobody over compressed.
settled my vote on Quinn ESS.
By JazzyQuinn Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:54 am
Haha yeah they were some definitely spacey samples, I had a lot of fun with them as well. You guys all did your thing one this one so I had a really hard time deciding who to vote for. Pk1's beat was straight filthy and those cuts really spiced it up in a good way. Also I gotta say that Red Origin had my head bumpin and its not close even the type of rhythms that I usually groove to. After much debate I decided to vote for chillinmusic because I was really impressed with the sampling. It was cool to hear that part of the sample play out at 1:10 and the outro was pretty creative too.
By pk1 Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:28 am
Happy New Year ninjas.
:smoker:
By pk1 Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:07 pm
pardon, just checked back. ill head over to the records now. gonna eat some breakfast and ill record some samples.

thx for the votes ya'll.
:worthy: