Submit your beats to our regular battles - the winner starts the next battle!
By pk1 Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:06 pm
I dropped another joint off this record last year for ya'll. Its just full of dopeness!
I recorded it at 45rpm. little old school no ram style. mainly cause im in a hurry to take my kid to the toy store. And my upload time is ridiculously slow.

Rules:
Make it a banger! something your true hip hop head would love.
make it so nice, its one you deff need to fish out to a rapper. {Not a friend. i mean like you gave it to sha money, and after 50 and banks turned it down. buck ended up with it and he took it and recorded his single with it in new york. and while in the lab working out a hook fat joe herd it and insisted he put in 16.}

final rule: Make it kill my track! Make it sound like im a 15 year old with my first mpc, mom bought me for xmas this year! :smoker:

Samples:http://www92.zippyshare.com/v/CbOUxZH5/file.html

seriously though have fun making something you love.

:evil: it just better be better then mine :evil:
By MA Beats Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:32 pm
Really dope samples Ivory!

Enjoyed flipping it and thankfully Joey decided to drop me some bars after the G-unit click told me off ;)
By pk1 Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:50 pm
nice to hear you again brotha. and yes dope track. i came back later and reread my post. makin sure there wasnt an error with upload. shit looks hella arrogant. didnt mean it to sound like that. but i figured, perhaps it bring couple other cats that still lurk but havent laced the battles with ear candy in a while. anyhow im just glad to have some fukin internet service to come play with you cats again.
By MA Beats Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:39 pm
Music needs attitude...so i didn't see your post as being arrogant, more like inspired to produce something with energy! :)
By emwu23 Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:55 pm
Congratz on the win PK1!

Glad to see you back here,where have you been mate?

Outside drums ,the rest out of the sample.Hope you enjoy.

By Duz_Dee Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:06 am
Dope sample bruh, heard this today and had to bang out a beat. Did this quick so the mix is a lil rough but banger for sure!

(hope this is seen in time)
By konc3pt Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:40 am
By Chillin Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:26 pm
Nice loop, pk1. This weeks entry:

Last edited by Chillin on Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
By pk1 Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:18 pm
emwu23 wrote:Congratz on the win PK1!

Glad to see you back here,where have you been mate?

hey brotha, ah man it was a blessing to be away. cause the damn net wastes allot of my time. my wife and i sold our iphones like two years ago. and then we lost the net! So i was back in the eighties here man. it was super hard at first. i dont facebook or none of that. this forum is the most im social online. But ill spend hours reading shit, or watching youtube. for instance. got some internet service the week i submitted the last track. while vote was going on. wife was surfin and found some love song. and dude, that has been stuck n my head so **** hard its the first thing i here when i wake. its terrible. i keep trying to bang a beat but that melody is stuck. killin my mojo. i finaly get to sit down and bang something out today. the blessing is, i was able to really bang some tracks out for my projects with no net to distract. got allot of reading done. and with no netflix for the kids to hound me about.. i had allot of entertaining to do. so i do reomend it to all of you to try once in awhile. kinda like not puffin for awhile. or only drinkin on the weekend. its actually nice when you get past the withdrawls. For you youngins that have had internet since you could talk. probably have no hope but still think you should try to unplug yourself from the matrix. Its seriously a different world.

hopefully be back with a thumper. i want to hear yalls tracks but dont want the influence or ideas. already herd ma beats track and thats a challange to beat itself. glad to see some intries this round. hopefully Kapp will lace us with something too.
By craveone Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:25 pm
im always late on these... when is this due?
By pk1 Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:14 pm
im under the impression its been two week runs so this friday if thats true.
By pk1 Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:26 pm
Didnt really get a banger out of this one.. more dramatic if anything. Although i had a ton of fun with it. not something i think is super iLL. the snippet on the backside of track is just something to change the mood for fun. has nothing to do with this battle. I did a little ricky rucker style hook. took the record and scratched a hook from one of the instruments in track...

By Chillin Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:04 am
Well made Pk1,

But I assumed the task was to make it short. Nothing like a full song. So I cramped it all in.
By pk1 Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:37 am
thx for the propers. there wasnt much to rules chill. just the common sense one, to use sample. so no matter what you did your gonna be good. since i hadnt been around in a while and had chance to set rules. so i was going for the full freedom act! do what ever you want, just use that sample. Since i was stuck in the 80's with no internet i was focused more and reading shit little more. i started going threw my Scratch subscription first. (have all the seasons but like three. my boy has those so i read all of em). was cool going threw em. also went threw some musictech magz. And i have a cpl dozen differant tutorials for mixin, mastering, and plugin stuff. so i was gettin off on going threw these things and just focusing. redoing a mix on an old track and thinking "what was i thinking" that kik sucks! those snares are louder then should ever be!
Point is just do what the ever you want my man just make it bang...